26 - new bitch

Written 22/1/20 - 10/2/20

'You're going to school like that?' Alfie asked as I got back from dropping aurora to my auntie who lives in the same apartment building

'Yeah' I shrugged 'it's own clothes day, and I need to make sure everyone knows the new me'

'Ok, fair enough' he nodded 'quick hurry up, we're gonna be late'

...

All eyes were on me as I strutted into the school, swaying my hips as I walked.

'Woo woo' Chantelle wolf whistled me, making me smile and half run to her 'look at you, Grayson will be devastated if he isn't already'

'He better hope he is' I laughed, pushing all of my emotions to the back of my head to focus on being the new me

'So who even is this Caitlin girl?' Chants asked 'last night was mad and I didn't get a chance to ask what was going on'

'She's in our year, really pale girl with light brown hair' I described her 'anyway the fucking slut slept with Frank and she's pregnant, doesn't know who the dad is so it could be him'

'Oh babes' Chantelle pulled me into a hug as I normally would've broke down into tears, instead I just kept my resting bitch smouldering face

'It's totally fine' I flicked my hair behind my shoulder 'he's gonna regret this, proper'

'Of course he is' she agreed 'let's go sit on the stairs until form starts'

We sat in my usual place on the stairs though it felt so different to be there with Chantelle and Jing, who joined us, rather than a group of boys.

...

'That's the bell' Chantelle groaned 'better get to form'