24 - party night

Written 3/10/19

'Hi everyone' I spoke into the microphone on the stage as the packed hall went silent after dancing and talking 'erm thank you all for coming, it means a lot to me'

Frank stood in the crowd in his designer jeans, tshirt and trainers with aurora in his arms looking up at me intently.

'Some of you may know that I have an album coming out on the 10th of November' everyone screamed and cheered including the teachers 'and it just got announced that its number 15 in the uk official charts before even being released'

Everyone went crazy and my smile got wider and wider as I composed myself before continuing.

'So in honour of doing so well already and just the hard work from everyone that helped me, I wanted to throw a release party to perform live all of the songs from my new album' I smiled widely

Everyone was screaming and cheering again and I already had tears in my eyes which I blinked back from how supportive everyone was.

'I'll let the party continue now, il, sing later' I smiled 'thank you all so much for being here'

...

'Hey, you good?' Andre asked me as I stood at the back of the hall watching everyone

'Yeah' I nodded without looking up at him 'thanks for helping will all of this andre'

'Yeah no worries' he replied 'it's a sick party, everyone's been saying how this is the party of the century'

'I'm glad they're enjoying it' I smiled a little, still not looking up 'I don't know how Stephen had the guts to turn up though'

'You're civil though innit?' He asked

'Eh yeah I guess' I shrugged, watching him talk to a small group of girls 'but if I see him go near Frank at all, I'll flip my shit'

'He'd be stupid to' Andre responded 'we'd fuck him up, proper, we got your back'

'I know, I appreciate it' I smiled

'Where is frank anyway?' Andre asked me

'Couldn't tell you' I shrugged, sipping my drink 'haven't seen him in about half an hour'

'He got rora?' He asked

'Yeah, well I fucking hope he still as' I half joked

'I'll find him, point him in your direction' Andre laughed

'Thanks dre' I finally turned to face him and looked up at him 'I'll be somewhere in the crowd'

This is short and incomplete but I wanted to get something out for you x