"Come on. I'll fill you in as we go." She said as we began walking. "Robin and superboy need our help."

"Of course, Robin and Super.. what now?"

~

We walked for a while until it started to get dark out.

We began to hear shots being fired again making Kid Flash run ahead of us. Once Megan, Artemis and I got to the scene they sprung into action.

They were like actual hero's. I couldn't do any of that stuff. My dad's taught me to defend my self but, never to take down armed opponents. And I hardly know how to use my powers, or anything about them.

Once they took down the soldiers Kid flash approached who I can only assume was Robin and shook his hand.

"KF, man it's great to see a familiar face." Robin smiled.

"Hey Rob memory loss?" Kid flash asked.

"Six months." He said. "Let's hog tie these creeps and compare notes."

~

"So we're a team?" Robin asked.

"The five of us and superboy." Megan said.

"Then this must be his." Robin said holding up a piece of cloth with the Superman symbol on it.

"Yes! Did you see him?" Megan asked.

"I think we did." Artemis said.

"Feral boy? Some teammate. He attacked us." Wally added.

"He didn't know who we are, I don't know who we are!" Artemis said.

"I remember Batman ordering radio silence. Our team must work for him.." Robin said.

"And how do you know we don't work for my mentor?" Kid flash asked pressing his flash symbol making his colors invert from black to his usual Red and yellow colors. "Whoa," he said doing it again, making them change back to black. "This is so cool." He said.

We all took a try in changing our colors but failing.

"We look ridiculous." Artemis said making us stop. Well except for Wally. "Quit touching yourself!" She said to Wally, before he did it one last time. "We need our memories back." She said.

All of a sudden we were placed in this weird purple, room. There were visions of us. Things we obviously don't remember.

"I've brought you into my mind to share what I remember so far, but I need your help. Together our broken memories can form a whole if you open your minds to mine." She said.

"You wanna pop through our private thoughts?" Artemis got defensive.

"I have no wish to intrude but.." she stared.

"You need to hack our minds to see what happened to us. Got it, go." Robin said.

"My brain's all yours, try not to let its brilliance overwhelm you." Kid flash said.

"Or underwhelm you." Robin teased. "Hey why isn't anyone ever just whelmed."

I looked at her giving her a nod of approval.

"Last six months, only. And only what you need." Artemis told her.

She reached four glowing hands out to us pulling us into a dream like state.

I saw everything that had occurred over these six months, from joining the team to training with Canary on hand to hand combat and even things I've learned from missions we've gone on. Even my dad telling me all about my powers.

But the latest memory was Batman telling us about going into the Byalian dessert and keeping radio silence no matter what. Us landing in Byalia, and then Aqualad-

We all gasped, "Aqualad!"

"Where is he what happened next?" Robin asked.

"I dunno, that's the last thing I- we remember." M'gann told us.

"We landed twenty four hours ago." Wally said. "If Kaldur's been wandering the dessert that long, well.. that's not good for a guy with gils." He said.

"Now that I know to look for him.." Robin said pulling out his holographic computer. "He's close. But he's not moving." He said running towards Aqualad's location. We went after him finding Kaldur's body not too long after.

M'gann got down holding his head up. "I can't restore his memories in this condition." She said.

"He needs immediate rehydration, call the bioship." Robin said.

"It's out of range. But you can get him there fast." She looked at Wally.

"He's too heavy. And I'm too low on fuel. Right now I couldn't even carry her." He pointed to Artemis. She shoved his hand out they way annoyed.

"Why not just levitate him back?" Artemis asked.

"I can't, I have to find superboy. Six months ago he didn't exist, he has no memories just animal impulse. I'm the only one who can help him." She said.

"Superboys indestructible." Wally reminded her. "Just ask those tanks."

"I'll take him." I intervened before M'gann freaked out.

"Superboys in pain!" She yelled before flying off.

"M'gann Wait! We still don't know what dressed our memories! It could happen again!" Robin yelled as she flew away. Leaving us here.