BL....?

Saturday afternoon...

(Sawamura pov)

"Huh..." I sit up on my bed, closing the manga that I'm reading.

"What's wrong Sawamura?" Kuramochi, my senpai and roommate ask, looking up from his desk as he's doing his homework. Our 1st year roommate Asada is taking a nap on his bunk.

"I'm not sure," I say, lifting up the manga in my hand, examining it a little closer. A girl from class told me to read it because I love mangas. "There's something different about this manga."

"What? Let me see," he reaches out a hand, as I pass him the book. He stares at it for a moment, then raises his eyebrow at me. "Why are you reading this?"

"What do you mean?" I huff, steam escaping my nose. "A classmate lent it to me yesterday. She knows how much I love reading mangas and said I'd really like this one!"

"Huh..." he looks back at the book, intensely, then looks back at me. "Bwwaaaaahhhhh..."

(Kuramochi pov)

"Why are you laughing Cheetah Senpai?" He asks.

"Because...ahahaha...she thinks you..." I can't even get the words out.

"What?" He stomps his foot on the floor. "She said I'd be able to understand how the main character feels and I do, it's just..."

"I know I'm gonna regret this...but how does he feel?" I ask, leaning back in my chair, finally able to stop laughing.

"Oh...well, he really looks up to his Senpai, but he also despises him. I mean, he applied for the tennis club because he wants to play with his Senpai, but the Senpai just teases him the whole time, secretly keeping all the good things he says to himself, never telling the main character! It's so...so...irritating! And then the senpai has the nerve to kiss him and touch him...who does that?"

"Oh really?" I grin, handing the book back. "Does it remind you of someone?" Hopefully this is enough of a push for him to figure it out.

"Huh?" He thinks about it for a moment, holding his finger to his chin. "I don't think so."

"Man! You really are an idiot," I laugh, holding my stomach tightly.

"Huh? What do you mean?!" He yells, his face exploding.

"Think about it. It's no fun if I just tell you," I laugh, tipping my head back to look at him. "It's something you'll have to figure out on your own."

This should be interesting...

"By the way," I start to say, standing up from my chair. I walk towards the door and open it slowly. "You're reading a BL."

"What's that?" He asks, tilting his head.

"Boy...love," I grin, shutting the door.

"Whhaaaatttt?!"

I can hear Sawamura fall out of his chair onto the ground.

"Idiot," I laugh, walking down the walkway towards the vending machines.

(Sawamura pov)

After I woke up Asada and apologized for being too loud, I finished reading the manga. Cheetah senpai was right, it was definitely a love story about two boys. It wasn't until the end of the book that the protagonist finally realized he was in love with the senpai too.

But I still don't understand who this is suppose to remind me of! I don't have an evil senpai that kisses me and tortures me every day.

"I'll just leave it right here for Kuramochi to read," I find a small notepad on his desk and write a small note. "Cheetah Senpai: You will like it, I promise!" I stick it to the manga and leave it on his desk.

"Let's go play catch Asada," I smile over at the 1st year pitcher.

"Sure, Sawamura senpai," he smiles, grabbing his mit and following me outside.
.
.

After Dinner...

(Kuramochi pov)

"Sawamoron!" I yell at the 2nd year stuffing his face in the dining hall. He's sitting with our roommate Asada. I walk to his table and sit down. "Why did you put your manga on my desk?!"

"Mhmm?" He looks up with a face full of rice, quickly swallowing it. "Because I wanted you to read it. I wanted you to tell me who you think it's suppose to-"

"The Captain found it..." I whispered.

"................"

"...and took it." I say, trying not to laugh.

"WHAT?? That Tanuki bastard!" Sawamura huffed, his turning bright pink, pounding his fists on the table.

"Where are you going?" I ask, watching him stand up abruptly.

"To get my manga back!" He snaps, grabbing his tray and heading for the door.

"He's in his room," I yell, laughing. Idiot.

"What's so funny You-san?" A soft voice sneaks up behind me. I see pink fluffy hair out of the corner of my eye.

"Har-haruichi! Don't scare me like that," I grab my shirt over my heart.

"Sorry," he smiles, sitting down next to Asada, who has remained very quiet. Furuya sits beside him. "So, why are you laughing at Eijun-kun?"

"You know how he's super dense and a complete moron?" I laugh.

"...yes," he agrees without hesitation, Furuya nods in agreement.

"Well, I'm trying to help him be more...aware," I grin.

"Oh," Haruchi looks out the window. "Of the Captain..."

"So...you've noticed it too?" I decide to ask.

"You'd have to be an idiot not to see it," he giggles.

"Luckily we have such idiots in our midst," I laugh.

"I don't think either of them have realized it...yet," he smiles. "I also notice a lot of other things."

"Oh? Really?" I'm intrigued. I wonder what other idiots have been secretly pinning away for each other. "Like what?"

"Aniki is coming to visit next weekend," he smiles.

Ryo-san's coming to visit? Why didn't he tell me? Why is Haruchi...Oh...

"I told you I see things," he grins before standing up, taking Furuya with him.

Damn it Haruchi!