I really like you...

(Sawamura pov)

Oh shit.........

"Boss!" I yell, louder than I wanted to, standing up and looking up at our coach. "We were just getting out. R-right Captain?"

"Ah, yes...yes we were," Miyuki struggles to stand up, he hides behind me. "Can you pass us those towels?" Miyuki asks, pointing behind the coach.

The last thing I want the coach to see is the obvious reaction my body had to kissing Miyuki, I keep myself low enough. I glance back at Miyuki...he's doing the same thing, but is still wearing a grin across his face.

The coach hands us the towels and we quickly secure ourselves, escaping from any more embarrassment. We get dressed quickly and head outside, walking back to the dorms.

We haven't said a word. It's too quiet. I glance up at Miyuki, his face his flushed, but he's smiling. I don't want to say goodnight yet. I have so many questions to ask.

"Um...Kuramochi is over at Zono's for a few more hours..." I start to say as we reach my room.

"Are you inviting me to come inside?" He grins, his hands still balled up in his sweatpant pockets.

"If you think you can last that long..."

I watch as Miyuki's face turns bright red, his eyes widening. "You cheeky little..."

"Ahhhhh..." I managed as he picked me up and opened the door to my room, quickly slamming it shut. 

(Miyuki pov)

I set Sawamura down against the door once we've closed it behind us. I can't believe he was able to rile me up so well. I reach next to him, turning the lock on the door, just in case Kuramochi decides to come back early.

"Miyuki?" He whispers against my ear. "I'm sorry...it was just a..."

"Let's continue over here," I smile, grabbing his hand and pulling him to his bed. "Sit."

He sits down on the bed quickly, I join him, turning my body to to face him. He looks so nervous.

"Relax Sawamura," I laugh, bring my hand up to his wet hair. "Come here, let me dry your hair." I grab the towel draped around his neck and gesture him to sit in front of me on the floor. He surprisingly obeys, sitting cross legged on the floor.

"Are you upset?" He asks, squirming his body, his hands fidgeting with his shirt.

"How could I be upset? You actually made a dirty joke," I leaned over his shoulder, laughing. "Plus...I thought I'd have to seduce you a little longer before you'd let me come in."

His face lights up red and he laughs.
"You call that seducing?" he says, leaning up to look at me. "

"Maybe..." I laugh, tugging the towel against his head.

"Miyuki?" He whispers, turning around to face me. "I wanna thank you for not flat-out rejecting me. Even if you only kissed me to let me down easy, I st-"

"Why the hell would I do that?!" I grab his shoulders, staring at his saddened eyes. "I wouldn't kiss someone as a rejection. You're an even bigger moron than I thought."

"What? Aren't you just teasing me?"

"Of course not idiot!" I grab his face with both of my hands. "I like you Sawamura..."

Silence took over as I watched Sawamura's eyes widen, tears spilling over as he pushes up and wraps his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around his back, holding him tightly as we fall onto the bed.

"R-really?"

"Yes..." I laugh against his collarbone. "I really like you."

"I really...like you too," he smiled, pulling back, whiping the tears from his cheeks.

I reach up, cupping his jaw, mesmerized by his smile and pull him down until his lips reach mine. Soft, warm and salty, but a perfect fit against my chapped lips.

I roll Sawamura over to the right, pushing him against the mattress, hungrily crashing my mouth over his. I can hear his soft giggle against my lips as I deepen the kiss, my tongue finding it's way back to his warmth...the giggle disappears, a light moan escapes his mouth instead.

Using my left hand, I move my fingers from his jaw, down his neck, gliding along his collarbone before my hand ventures further south, stopping at his ribs.

"I'm...ticklish," Sawamura whispers against my lips.

"Sorry..." I kiss him gently. "But I love your reactions..."

I cover his mouth before he can protest, only a small murmur lingers on his lips. I move my hand down more, just past his waist and another moan builds up in his throat.

(Sawamura pov)

Oh my god...this feels amazing! I never imagined his hands would feel like this. I wonder how his body feels?

I raise my left hand up inside Miyuki's shirt, caressing his stomach, feeling every abdominal muscle twitch at my finger tips.

"Wow..." I whisper against his lips.

"Hmm?"

"You're so...hard..."

Miyuki freezes, staring at me, wide eyed, his mouth unable to hold back his laughter.

"Damn it..." he laughs, resting his head on my shoulder. "How can you say the cutest and dumbest things, at the same time?"

"I'm just talented, I guess," I smile up at him, not quite sure what I said wrong.

"You always exceed my expectations," he laughs, before repositioning himself on top of me, wrapping his right arm underneath my back.

"Why was is dumb, then? It was the truth," I asked.

"Well..." he grins, leaning closer to my ear. "Now I'm even harder and it's your fault," he presses his hips down slightly...

I can feel it! I can definitely feel it now.

I am an idiot...