Work of art

(Kuramochi pov)

Why the fuck is the door locked?

"Sawamoron! Open the door!"

I hear muffled voices, a loud thud and rustling before the door flies open.

"Sorry, Cheetah senpai!" Sawamura is bright red, sweating, his clothes are inside out.

"You came back early," a voice said from inside the room.

"Damn it...Miyuki!" I yell, pushing past Sawamura and find the Captain laying way too comfortable on my bed. "Get off my bed!"

"Oh...yeah..." Sawamura whispers behind me.

"What does that..." I look at Sawamura's face, then over at Miyuki.

No...no...no...those two idiots did not...

"You can take my bed Cheetah senpai. I will wash your bed, I promise!" Sawamura quickly bows down.

I should have known this would happen, but I didn't think they would jump each other that quickly. I underestimated them.

"Fine," I huffed. "But we are trading mattresses after this."

"Yes sir," he raises his head up.

"I'm glad you two finally figured it out, at least," I walked over to the bunk bed and climbed on top.

"Thanks," Sawamura blushed.

"I'm surprised you wanted to help us," Miuyki smirked as Sawamura sat beside him on my bed.

"It was painful watching two idiots circle eachother...every day. Figured you both needed a push," I shrugged. "Although I didn't expect you to jump each other that quickly."

"W-we didn't..." Sawamura started to say, Miyuki gently grabbed his shoulder.

"It's fine Eijun," Miyuki smiled at Sawamura, then turned his gaze at me. "Maybe he really wants to know what we did on his bed."

"Of course I don't idiot!" I yell. "Just go to sleep and don't do it again!" I grab his blanket and turn over.

"Or maybe he needs some tips for when Ryo-san comes to visit," Miyuki says, grinning undoubtedly.

"Shut up! I don't need your help!" I yell, covering my head with the blanket.

Asshole...I'm just glad I didn't see Miyuki or Sawamura's asses or dicks. No one wants to see that.

Wait?

"Where's Asada?" I ask the idiot couple.

"........"

"........"

"Right here Kuramochi senpai," a soft voice underneath me says.

"WHAT? ASADA....YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" Sawamura yells.

"Hahahahahah," Miyuki laughs, uncontrollably.

"Well...I was asleep..." Asada says. "Sorry I didn't tell you I was here."

"Oh my God!" I start laughing. I sit up looking over the bed at the two of them on mine. "I can't believe you two did that with him here."

"Ehhhhh...Asada I'm so sorry!" Sawamura quickly bows. "I didn't think you were here...I got so caught up that I didn't realize..."

"What are you talking about Senpai?" Asada asked. "I just woke up when Kuramochi senpai started yelling."

All I can hear is sound of Miuyki's laughter filler the room.

A week later

(No one's pov)

"Did you notice how nice the Captain has been since last week?"

"Yeah...it's really werid. He even stopped teasing Sawamura all the time...I wonder what happened?"

"I heard he got scouted!"

"I heard he found a envelope of cash!"

"What? Nooo....I heard he got a girlfriend..."

"I wouldn't say girlfriend..."

"Seriously? No fair...just cause he's got a pretty face..."

"What are you guys talking about?" Kuramochi walks up to the rest of the 1st and 2nd year players huddled near the bullpen.

"Hey....why is the Captain being so nice? Did he really get a girlfriend?" Seto asked.

He glances over at Okumura, knowing full well that they both know the truth. Okumura only shrugs, he obviously doesn't care about the idiot couple either.

"Why don't you guys take a peak in the bullpen..." He starts to say, before his eyes widened as three boys walk up. "Ryo-san?"

"Hey! What's going on?" Ryo smiles, walking up with Haruchi and Furuya.

Kuramochi leans over and whispers in Ryo's ear. His eyes widen with mischief as he grins up at Kuramochi.

"Very interesting," Ryo smiles. "You'll have to tell me everything...tonight."

Kuramochi blushes, leaving closer to Ryo. "Are you staying over?" He whispers.

"Of course, it's been...a while," he smiles. "I missed you."

I missed you too, Kuramochi blushes more as he notices Haruchi and Furuya watching them. Shut up, he mentally expresses. Haruchi just giggles.

They follow the other boys as they peak around the edge of the bullpen and wait for the awkwardness.

"Oh no...they're fighting again..."

"Should we go help?"

"Just leave them..."

"But it looks........."

"Wait...what are they..."

"........."

"........."

"........."

"Huh? I kinda thought Miyuki would be the top..."

"Guess he's a Catcher on and off the field..."

"Ryo-san? Don't say that..."

"....we should probably leave now before they...."

"...they saw us..."

"Crap...they're coming this way..."

"Shhh...everyone act normal..."

(Miyuki pov)

They're so obvious, I laugh to myself.

"What's so funny?" Sawamura asks following his boyfriend.

"You'll see," I grin, throwing my arm around Sawamura's waist, pulling him close.

This'll be fun...