Nervous

Two days later...
Locker room

(Sawamura pov)

"Ahh, this feels amazing," I sigh sliding against the wall of the bath, submerging myself up to my chin the hot, steamy water. I close my eyes for a moment, enjoying the silence. Of course that doesn't last long, before my mind wonders back to a certain 4-eyed tanuki.

When did I start to feel this nervous around him? I've always admired him and how amazing he is as a catcher and Captain, but that's all it was. I wasn't worried about how my heart raced when we touched, until two days ago.

He hasn't really teased me too much the last two days, though. I wonder if it's because of the manga? Maybe seeing someone else do all that teasing finally made him realise he's been such an ass to me.

Or maybe he's planning something really bad?

"Damnit..." I sigh, submerging myself further into the water. I was almost completely relaxed when I heard the door open.

"I'm gonna kill Kuramochi..." a familiar voice echoed in the bath.

I open my eyes, staring face to face with a certain tanuki Captain. I just managed to calm down, why is he here?

"Oh...um...hi," he spoke softly, sitting down to use the shower, turning it on.

"Captain," I gulp, sitting upright. "Why are you here? I thought you take your showers early?"

"I did..." he starts to say taking his glasses off and setting them down.

"Anyway, what did Cheetah senpai do?" I ask, trying not to look at him or think about the fact that he's sitting only three feet away...naked...

"You really wanna know?" He said turning off the shower. "Smell me." He raised his arm up towards me.

"Huh? I don't wanna do that..." I protested, that's the last thing I should be doing...

"Trust me," he grinned.

Damn him...I leaned closer and took a whiff. Coconut and grape soda?

"He thought it would be funny to give me a can already shaken," he grumbled.

I can't help but laugh, as I imagine the scene in my head.

"It's not that funny," Miyuki pokes me in the arm, before he turns the shower back on and washes the grape soda off.

"It's a little funny," I laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Glad you're enjoying my misery," he smiled turning off the water again, standing up and climbing inside the tub with me. He rests his head on his knees as they poked out of the water.

"You enjoy mine way too much," I laugh, mirroring him, hugging my own knees.

"Maybe..." he smiles. "But only when I'm the one teasing you. I don't enjoy it as much, if it's done by someone other than me."

"Huh? Are you a sadist, Miyuki senpai?" I smile, a small laugh escaping my mouth.

"Who knows..." he grinned. "Maybe."

Shit...

(Miyuki pov)

I really enjoy teasing him. Even right now, the look on his face makes me want to do it more. I haven't been able to much the last two days. I've been trying to figure out why I feel this way about him. I'm still confused as to when this started.

"Tell me the truth Sawamura," I lean up off my knees, looking at him straight on. "Do you hate being teased?"

"Of course I do! Who wants to get teased?!" He huffed out. "But I hate it more when other people put me down and underestimate me. That is more irritating. I can handle you teasing me," he laughs.

"Oh really?" I grin, laughing just a little. "You think so?" I move closer, until I'm close enough to finally see him without my glasses.

His face is surprisingly red.

"M-miyuki?" He whispers.

"Sorry, I couldn't see you that far away," I smile as innocently as I can. "Now I can see all of you."

I see his eyes widen, his throat gulp and water splashing in both of our faces. 

"I'm s-sorry," he raises his hand to my face, whiping away the water. "I lost my grip..."

I can feel the calluses on his pitching hand, grazing my cheek...my heart won't calm down, he's so close and I like it...shit, this is bad.

How am I going to get past this? Maybe I really should stop teasing him?

"I'm...fine..." I smile, gently touch his hand on my face. I can finally see his face again... his golden amber eyes are so focused on me, it gives me goosebumps. "Your eyes..." I whisper without meaning to.

"W-what?" Sawamura whispers back, still holding my face.

"It's as if your eyes are on fire when you're focused. I have the perfect view of you on the field," I say, smiling. "But I wonder why you're so focused now-"

"...uw..."

"Huh? I can't understand you when you mumb-"

"It's you!" He leans closer, gripping my face with both hands. "I'm focused on you!"

(Sawamura pov)

Why the hell did I say that? He's going to think I'm crazy! But...but...I can't think of anything besides him...this is so irritating!! I didn't want to realise I felt this way...this is all his fault!

He looks shocked...but not disgusted, so that's good. He'll let me down gently and we can go back to making our battery tomorrow. I close my eyes, slowly release his face and lean back, preparing myself for his rejec-

Two hands grab my face, I can feel Miyuki's fingers on the sides of my neck. I open my eyes just in time to see his grin, his beautiful grin, crashing against my mouth.

(Miyuki pov)

Even if he didn't mean it this way, I don't care...I can't stop my body from moving now.

His lips are so soft...

I start to pull back, when I feel his arms curl around my back, his fingers grasping my shoulder blades...his lips returning the kiss. I feel his mouth open just enough, that his tongue gently licks my lips.

He moans as I push my tongue through, caressing the inside of his mouth. I can feel his body shift against mine, his leg reaches over my thigh, aligning our bodies, pressing closer together.

I can feel his heart beating so loudly against my chest. I can feel how soft his skin is...

Shit...I forgot we're naked...

"Sawamura?" I whisper against his lips, loosening my grip on his face.

"Hmm?" He hums, relaxing his grip on my back, his hands retracting.

"We should...probably...get out soon..." I manage to say between kisses, finally pulling back. Damn... Sawamura's lips are swollen, his eyes are hazy, he looks...

"What are you two still doing in here?"

Oh shit.........