A Purrrfect Date (Izuku X Ryuko Tsuchikawa)

Start from the beginning

As they left, they needed 5 seconds before they could react.

"THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!" Stunned will be an understatement on how Class 1-A's state right now, except for one of them. They were like petrified by Medusa's gaze. What are they doing this Valentine's anyway?

"I just want us to have a get together this Valentine's, but I will never condone Midoriya-kun, Todoroki-kun and Bakugo-kun's behavior!!! This is unjust and we must find out what's their plan, and why they didn't tell us!!!!" Tenya proclaimed, and the class, sans one(this is getting old), had the same sentiments. "I know prying into someone's personal matter is not what a hero does, but they hid this from us and I want the reason why they left!!!!" For once, they agreed with Tenya.

"LET'S GO AFTER THEM!!!" Mina shouted, and all of them soon followed the two cinnamon rolls, except for...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wow, they just left. Guess gonna follow them now as I have no choice anyway." Kyoka Jiro said and followed the rest of her class. "It's funny that they will go this far just to know that those cinnamon rolls have dates today. I guess this is the purrrfect time for them to know their secret."

---------------

Soon, the entire Class 1-A, sans Katsuki, caught up with Izuku and Shoto. The two were at a bench in Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, or Wookies. They looked nervous, more specifically Shoto.

"The fuck are they doing at the bench?" Hanta Sero asked. They wondered why are they at a bench. "This doesn't make any sense."

"I mean, they maybe waiting for their date." Replied Eijiro. "But if they have a date, then they're so manly!!!" He then shed manly tears.

Before Hanta could retort, two girl approached Izuku and Shoto, and they couldn't believe it.

"My kitten~" Purred by one Tomoko Shiretoko, or better known as Ragdoll. She was hugging Shoto. "I miss you so much~"

"I see Tomoko couldn't resist her kitten." Said one Ryuko Tsuchikawa, or better known as Pixie-Bob. But her sights are at one green-haired boy. "My kitten, how are you~?" She purred, and kissed him on the cheeks.

Class 1-A, sans Kyoka, how to put it, they just didn't like the sight. They didn't talked, but decided to observe the two pairs. But one Kyoka Jiro is just indulging their jealousy that her classmates are emanating. 

"Hey you two, me and Shoto will now go to the arcade!!! Have fun on your date~!!" Tomoko cooed, and grabbed Shoto's hand, and the two left Ryuko and Izuku at the bench, just the two of them.

Meanwhile, some students of Class 1-A followed Shoto and Tomoko, particularly Momo Yaoyorozu. And the others stayed where Izuku and Ryuko's at.

"So, my dear kitten, where do you want to go~?" Ryuko whispered seductively. But Izuku wasn't fazed. He just smiled at Ryuko's antics.

"I had our date planned out Ryuko, so let me guide you to happiness~" He whispered seductively to return the favor, which made Ryuko blushed. "Shall we start my Queen?" He then asked her, while kneeling in front of her, and offering her a hand.

Well, this sight grabbed everyone's attention. The girls cooed and blushed because of Izuku's sweetness, while the boys were in rage, as they thought Izuku was showing off. But Class 1-A, sans Kyoka, were speechless at the sight. The shy, timid, muttering, stuttering, and only talks a lot if the topic is about heroes, is swooning a Pro Hero, the most beautiful cat out of the Wild Wild Pussycats in fact. They just wished that this was all a dream.

"I would like for my dear King to guide me to your promised land~" She cooed, and the two couple finally started their date. Class 1-A on the other hand, followed the two.