𝟶𝟺 - 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?

Start from the beginning

"You'll be back before mom gets home right?"

I know his tricks all too well. He wants me to cook for him, instead of his mom.

"I dont know, it depends on how much fun I'm having.." I tease.

He sends daggers my way as his face drops, I start laughing.

"Not funny."

I continue laughing as I'm walking out the door.

_________

The cool wind bites my cheeks, as strands of my Auburn hair come loose from the tight bun, flowing in the wind my brown eyes fixed on the slick road, water droplets sliding off my windshield in quick movements.

It has just rained and now its clear that's florida for you..

I turn onto the rocky gravel, listening to the crunch beneath my tires, my headlights casting a glow onto the shadowy path through a abandoned field surrounded by wild flowers.

This place is truly amazing although at night it can get a little creepy, I try not to dwell to much on that fact.

I reach the end of the gravel turning out my headlights with a flash ,grabbing my keys and phone I walk through a small opening through two beautiful willow trees hanging down covered in moss.

I trudge softly through the moist grass to stop in my tracks mouth open in amazement even though I see this place often.

My eyes gleam in awe as a massive white stage covered in light green vines slither around the sides, bright wildflowers growing through the cedar wood, bright gleaming yellow stringed lights wrapped around the white pillars creating a beam of light to shine onto a willow tree that has grown through the cedar wood splintered and broken there's a tree house inside of the stage.

Me Jayden and Brittney were bored one summer and we found this place, we built the tree house and put the lights up, man how I miss those days.

"Lincoln up here." Brittney leans her head out of the small window her blonde hair cascading to the sides of her face, as she smiles brightly at me dropping down a thick rope ladder from above.

I grab on tightly making my way up the ladder, having it swing slightly.

I pull myself snugly through the window sliding down onto my stomach as I manage to pull my feet in not so swiftly.

"Lin, finally you made it." Brittney gets out her green eyes lit up as she lays her head on my lap looking up into the sky.

I roll my eyes.

"So what happened with Jayden, hes been avoiding you ever since the thing" I blurt out thinking back to when he was talking to me in the hallway a few days ago. I was the only one he talked too in weeks. Other than his guy friends of course.

"What thing?" Brylee asks raising her eyebrows as she studies us for a moment her long curly brown hair pulled into a ponytail, wearing a red hoodie and blue jeans, her black vans without a mark on them.

I completely forgot she was here.

I look questionably at brittneys figure, watching as she slowly nods her head in agreement I take a small breath.

"Brittney and I have this friend Mae and she has been friends with Brittney since they were babies, and she was amazing but, she kinda liked Jayden, Brittneys older brother for a while." I explain thinking back to when we'd all hang out.

Suddenly there was a noise, that wasn't me explaining the story.

I heard something, and not just anything I heard a creak of the wood on the stage below.

Brittney widens her green eyes as she scrambles from my lap her blonde waves flowing behind her, planting her finger gently on her full lips, as she inches toward the window phone squeezed tightly in her small hand, as she peers out the edge of the wooden window.

She pulls her black phone case just over the edge of the wood carefully, taking a burst shot, throws the phone into my lap her face frozen in a weird facade. Her full lips parted and her light green eyes confused as she sits still looking at the phone in my lap.

I slowly raise the phone to gaze at the small scream and drop the phone, with a loud thud.

No way.

_________

Authors Note- I'm sorry to leave on a Cliff-hanger! I'm evil! 😏😏

I know it's a short chapter I apologize. I hit a writer's block and was lost for a moment. I'm back on track!

What's your crush's name?

Love you!

Auroara ❤💋