𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Start from the beginning

    "Yeah, no way bitch. You're very close to getting evicted as our roommate!" Kelsey, who has arrived while I was in the shower, fake threatened. We all laughed, as she scrolled on her phone. "I still can't believe you have a date with one of the cutest boys in school! Like daaaamn, we must've made you look really good the other day."

    "Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself to be honest." Avery joked, now brushing out my long, deep brown wig to get rid of the tangles.

     "I thought you hated him anyway? What happened to the whole 'Oh, I'm a straight boy I'm a straight boy I don't like him' attitude?" Kelsey mocked me. I cringed, that was the question I hoped I wouldn't get asked.

    "I dunno," I simply muttered. I really didn't feel like saying anything embarrassing to them right now, so I shut myself up before I started spilling some cheesy shit about his smile, or the way he held me, or god forbid about how we almost kissed. I instead decided to say, "Just having fun like you guys told me to. Girls love playing with guys' hearts, right?"

     "Well, we're not all hoes, but sometimes it's fun, sure." Kelsey chuckled. We all fell into a silence as the next song played and Avery began doing my makeup.

♛ ♛ ♛

       After my second makeover in four days, I stood in the mirror, turning to admire myself from all angles. My shiny hair was curled and fell down to my waist, which I had to admit was incredibly small, even without a band restricting it. I had been told I had a feminine body type, but I never really believed it until now.

     I was still uncomfortable wearing crop tops or super tight clothes, so I wore a mid-thigh length white dress with tiny flowers printed on it. The spaghetti straps of the dress were tied in little bows at my shoulders, and around my neck Kelsey had picked three different gold necklaces to rest on my chest, just above my "breasts." Because the dress had spaghetti straps, the girls said I needed a strapless bra. But, since they couldn't stuff a strapless bra without it falling down, I wore something called a push-up bra, which pushed my flat chest to create the illusion of small boobs. For shoes, Avery picked out some flat, nude colored sandals, and to top it off I wore clip-on hoop earrings and a small, white crossbody bag for my phone and wallet. I smiled at myself, happy that I made a convincing girl. I silently prayed Dallas would stay convinced as well.

     "Thanks," I beamed with happiness and excitement for my date, spinning to face the girls.

     "Of course, girlie! He'll love you." Avery winked at me as I turned and rushed out the door to make it to the lobby just in time.

I quickly made my way down the stairs to see Dallas standing in the lobby, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white button-down shirt with a red and gray letterman jacket over his outfit, which I guessed he had brought from home. He turned around and flashed me a huge smile when he saw me, and I couldn't help the warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me as he embraced me as we greeted.

"Wow," he exhaled as he pulled away from our hug, looking me up and down. His deep brown eyes gleamed. "You look amazing." I blushed.

"Thanks," I giggled. That was weird, I've never giggled like that. I thought. "You as well."

"Well," Dallas slipped his hand into mine. "Shall we?" I smiled, and squeezed his hand as we proceeded out of the building.