Chapter 1

[I don't own the pic, it belongs to it's respectful owner]

[Forced God Of Destruction! Error belongs to harrish6]

This is my first time trying writing a fgod Error fanfic. I really like the fgod concept and I wanted to try writing my own and adding my own ideas into it.

The characters in this story might have different behavior from the original, including the powerful beings such as Fate and Destiny.

Error's personality is drastically different. His way of dealing with the pain, his fears. I like to feel free to write according to my tastes.

I'm also adding new characters which are OCs I'm creating for this book. And that are very important to this story.

And also other ideas and my own theories. Including changes in Error's past.

Except for that I'm keeping everything else the same. Error hates his job that was forced to do because Ink didn't listen to Fate and went out of control creating to much. Error is hated and sufferes. He can't die because Fate wont let him. Error is Destiny's chosen child. And all that stuff you fgod!Error fans know, so I'm not going to list them all.

Oky! lets start the chapter shall we!

[Start Chapter]

Error walked out of a portal and into his 'home', cracking sounds echoing at every step he took and dust falling from his bones, but his glitches keeping him from completely dusting. - He came back from another fight against Ink, but of course he was the only one damaged from it as, despite all the power Fate gave him, they wouldn't allow him to even scratch their precious child, meddling and blocking Error's magic when he tried attacking Ink, making it hard for Error to fight back - The reason for that is because in his insane years when he first became- when he was forced to become the God of Destruction and Destroyer of Universes, Error tried killing Ink many times, hatred and insanity taking over. And all the pain Fate inflicted on him as punishment for daring to hurt their one and only true child only made Error feel more hatred and anger as all his suffering was because of that damn creator. So Fate found a way to finally keep him under control by messing with his magic, the power they gave him, turning it off and on as they pleased, keeping the glitch under their control like a leash on a mad dog. With that Error redirected his hatred and anger towards the others, destroying AUs non-stop. But eventualy as years passed by his anger and hatred left him and regret and guilt took over, his insanity molded into something new, yet still insane, as he nedded a justification, a reason to keep going, to keep him from finally completly breaking. He shut off his emotions, so it would hurt less. Ignoring the screams and cries for mercy. Like a coward. - And as if that wasn't enough sometime Fate would block his magic when Ink attacked him so he couldn't defend himself, laughing as he got hurt, and turning the battle completely one-sided. - Error sat on the cold floor of the Anti-void, holding in his lap a box where he kept his knitting material. He put on his glasses before picking up the needles and staring blankly at them.

"...WHat shOulD I mAke noW?" Error wondered, looking up at his collection. He already had a puppet of every Original AU's Sans, and more than one of the AUs he liked the most but was forced to destroy. Most of the AU's were all copies, Error never understood why Ink would make so many copies.

His eyes wandering up at the puppet, until they landed on a puppet of Ink. He realised something... There was even a puppet of Ink but not one of himself. He never made a puppet of himself. Until now the thought of it never crossed his mind, maybe because he doesn't consider himself a Sans? Or maybe because looking at a puppet of himself would only remind him of how ugly he was.