I blame this all on Anenoid

Start from the beginning

As I approach the edge, I start to question whether this is worth it or not. I look down into the abyss and I don't see an end to it. I breath in then out quickly. I get ready to jump and I feel my legs tense. I jump onto the platform and stumble a little bit. I almost fall off, but thankfully I was able to stop myself. I look over to the other platforms and notice that they were scattered randomly. I sigh and I slowly make my way to other platforms. Before I reach the door at the other side of the room, I see something begin to rise in front of me. Before the thing could attack, I turn around and jump onto another platform. When I landed, I quickly turned around and raise my gun. I see the body begin to rise and I shoot. My bullet hits the thing square in the chest, and it falls. I didn't get to celebrate as I was felt something attach to my back.

My back arches back and I drop my gun. I didn't feel any pain so far, so I guess the armor works .I quickly take out my katana and I quickly turn around, but when I do whatever was on my back got off. I crouch to pick up my gun. I put it in my inventory,and I sense something about to attack. I take a few quick steps forward and jump onto another platform. I turn around and I see something flying in the air. Like every other creature in this dungeon, this creature was a robot. From what I could tell the body had the shape of a wasp. Just make the robot the size of a small dog. Just like the raptor, the metal had a bright blue color to it. When I looked at the bottom part of the robot, I saw a syringe where the stinger was supposed to be. In the syringe there was a dark green liquid. At the tip of the syringe I saw some droplets drip. Oh shit! Did I get stabbed with it? I panic and I start to reach towards my back.

I didn't feel any blood, so that was a good sign. The robot rushed towards me with its singer in front. I raise my katana and I sense something to my right. Without taking my eyes off the wasp on front of me I use Wind Arrow to pierce its body, I don't bother to check if it hit since I swung my sword horizontally. Luckily, I was able to hit a wasp with my sword. I look around notice about ten wasps surrounding me. I quickly summon Anenoid and I jump to another platform. I hear Anenoid shout, "I lost my weapon! Give me another one!" Not thinking about it I take out my Macuahuitl and throw it to Anenoid. Before I threw it to Anenoid I was able to get a glimpse of it.

The weapon was in the shape of a cricket bat. The only difference was that on the sides there was some razors. I see Anenoid catch it. His lips form a smirk and he quickly jumps towards a wasp. I turn away from him and I see two wasps fly towards me. I use Wind Slash to take out one. The other one dogged my attack and it raised its stinger. I put my sword in my Inventory, and I take out Tribute. I aim and shoot, thankfully I was able to hit it in the chest. I look towards Anenoid and I see four wasps attacking him, while the four wasps were watching. I put Tribute back into my inventory and I decided to use this opportunity to grind the skill Wind Arrow. I breathe in and I aim.

I sent the arrow through the air, the wasp sensed this, and it moved out of the way. I smack my lips and for some reason I get the urge to swipe my hand to the left. I follow the urge and I feel the arrow turned the left and as a result hitting the wasp. I did not know I could do that. I sit down and do the same thing to five other wasps. Very quickly Anenoid was able to take out the other wasps without much help. He didn't even have to do much either he just threw his weapon a few times and it came back to him. Together we made our way to the door at the end of the room.

Before we opened the door, we decided to rest first. We sit down and I take out the map to the dungeon. From what I saw on the map the door next to us was actually an elevator that led to a room beneath the room we are in. The room under us didn't lead anywhere else. I put the map back in my Inventory. I hear Anenoid humming beside me while inspecting his weapon. I look at him and I see a smile on his face. "So why are you so happy?" He looks at me any he puts down his weapon. "I just didn't expect to find this kind of weapon here." He picks up his weapon and he runs his finger against the razors. "I tried to buy this kind of weapon in Magebourne, but they were way too expensive. So, I had to settle for some big sword. But now, I get this for free." I look at his weapon, and I get confused by how you were supposed to use it. I don't think you could stab with it. Maybe it was good at slicing?