I blame this all on Anenoid

Zacznij od początku

Thanks to a specific action you did you got a new skill!

Lv2(3%) Pistol Mastery- You can shoot a pistol. Your arms might shake after you shoot a pistol but at least the recoil of the gun won't hit you in the face.

I close the box and I being to admire my gun. After I was done admiring it, I put it into my inventory, and I look at the clothes inside the chest.

When I picked up the clothes, I felt a little bit of weight to them. I see that most of the clothes looked white and with a little bit of blue mixed in. The clothes itself felt soft. How can something have weight and be soft at the same time? I don't think this is normal piece of clothing. Just be sure I used Inspect on it.

Armored Sweatshirt

A sweatshirt that is armored. There isn't much to say about this. Will block 15% of damage.

I kind of wish it was a hoodie, but I can't be picky. I put it on, and I feel a bit of weight on around my chest. It didn't compare to the training weights Dominique made me wear though. I feel a bit of gratitude to Dominique. I guess his training helped, maybe I should do something for him later. I turn my head towards the pants in the chest and used Inspect on it. When I read the box, it said the same thing, except replace the word sweatpants with sweatshirt.

I move around and surprisingly the armor feels like the real thing. I turn around and I move to the desk. There were no drawers in the desk, but there was a piece of paper on the desk. I pick it up and observe it. What I saw was a map of the dungeon. The hallways that were connected to the room I was fighting in were numbered from one to three. The left side was number one, the middle was number three, and the right side was number two. I put the map in my inventory, and I wonder what the numbers mean. I step outside the shack and I go to the hallway that was number two.

I stop outside the entrance and look into the hallway. At the end of the hallway I see a rope moving randomly along with saws flying around the room. I take a deep breath and I step inside the hallway. As I put my foot down fire comes out of the walls and I feel the top of my head tingle. I use the wind to push myself back and a gate quickly falls from the ceiling. I look at the gate that was preventing me from entering the hallway. I breath out and I turn my body so that my body was facing the hallway that was numbered number one. I walk over to it and I step inside the hallway.

Unlike the other hallway nothing happened. I guess I'm forced to go through a specific order. I walk through the hallway and I tell Anenoid through the ring to come with me. In only matter of seconds, we reached another room. I take out Tribute and I walk into the room. When me and Anenoid walked in, I heard a gate close behind us. I ignore the noise and I search the room for enemies. Instead the room was empty. At the other side of the room there was a door. I take out the map to this dungeon and see that the map said this room was a trap.

I slowly move through the room. As I progressed through the room, I kept pointing my gun at random places throughout the room, you know just be safe. When I walked five feet away from the entrance the floor slowly moves. I run back towards the entrance and I remember that we were locked in here. Shit! I look back and I see holes slowly form in the ground. I press my back against the gate while I see Anenoid running across the room. Luckily the floor beneath me didn't move. Unfortunately, Anenoid wasn't so lucky and he fell down the hole with the sword that I just gave him. Eventually the floor stopped moving and I slowly stepped away from the gate. I scan the room for any place I step on. When the floor stopped moving there was barely space to walk on. Instead most of the floor was one big giant hole. In the hole there was tiny platforms for me to jump on. Eventually Anenoid's soul came back to the ring. I ask Anenoid what was at the bottom of the hole. "I honestly don't know what happened. Before I died, I saw a huge room that had something in the middle." I sigh and start to walk away from the gate.