I blame this all on Anenoid

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?"

"Can you pick the sword and stand next to it." He picks it up and he makes the flat of the blade lean on him. The sword from the hilt to the tip of the blade reached up to the bottom of his neck. This sword was literally taller than me. What was the point of having something so big and heavy? It seems like it would be a big disadvantage in a fight.

Adenoid looks at the sword and picks it up to put it on his shoulder. "Hey, can I have this? I heard this type of sword is powerful." I guess it would be good for him since he only has muscles going for him.

"Sure. Just don't hit me with it." He nods and walks away to do whatever he was doing before I called him. I look at the rest of the items and decide to close the box since none of the other stuff excited me. Some items were self-explanatory. Mostly things like the laser spear and Insta-heal. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the about the item named Macuahuitl. It didn't really seem important, so I decided to skip it and check what it was later.

The last box was about me leveling up. At least this one will be quick.

You leveled up 2 times!

Hp:120/120

Mp:100/100

Stamina:135/135

Str: 48+3=51(54)

Dex: 51+2=53(59)

Vit: 47+2=49(53)

Wis: 52+4=55

Int: 45+3=47

Luck: 38+2=39

Points: 17

Doesn't look like anything major changed. I close the box and make my way towards the metal shack. When I get inside, it looked like it was at one point a guard box but was abandoned. There was a wooden chest in the middle of the room and on the right of the entrance was a desk. I look at the chest and walk over to it. I kneel and see a lock. Please don't be locked. I try to lift it up, but it didn't budge. Dammit! Should I use force? I think for a little bit and notice that it was dark in the shack. Maybe my shadow powers will work? I point my finger at the hole imagine a shadow going through the hole. I close my eyes and think about the inside of a lock. I hear a click and I quickly open my eyes and jump back.

I see that the chest was open, and I carefully move towards it thinking it was a trap. When I got the chest, a box appeared in front of me.

Thanks to a specific action you did you got a new skill!

Lvl2 (32%) Shadow Picking- You can use the shadows to lockpick. You just need a little bit of practice. Mp per use- 10 mp. Chance of success- 5%

How can shadows even move anything? You know what I don't even want to question it. I look in the box and see some clothes and a gun. I pick up the gun first. The gun looked like your stereotypical pistol that you would see in video games or movies. The gun was painted white and it had gold markings on the side. On the left side of the gun, the word Tribute was on it. The grip of the gun was made out of a red leather. Now if only I had ammo for it. I decide to use Inspect on it just in case it had any special powers.

Tribute

A special kind of Glock 19. This gun doesn't need bullets. Instead it can run on Soul or demigod magic. The longer you use Soul or magic on the pistol the stronger the blast will be. Of course, you can also store magic or Soul on the gun to use later.

Mp per bullet- 1 Mp

Damage-120 x how much Mp or Soul you used

I immediately get excited when I first read the description. I turn around and point the gun at Anenoid. Anenoid was poking at a dead robot on the ground with his sword. I snicker and I use one point of my Mp to use in the gun. I aim my gun and get into a comfortable position. I lean forward and pull the trigger. My arms go up from the recoil and I see that I hit the robot in the chest. I feel my arms shake and I see Anenoid quickly jump to the side and turn his head towards me. Anenoid shows me the middle finger and he goes back to poking robot corpses. Shortly after a box appears in my face. What now?