𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.1

Mulai dari awal

Yeosang brushed his teeth and washed his face before placing his toothbrush on the shelf and making his way downstairs.

As he entered the kitchen he smelt pancakes and bacon. He saw Seonghwa finishing placing the plates on the table. Yeosang smiled and sat opposite Seonghwa before starting to eat. Seonghwa looked at him and smile before he too began eating.

After breakfast Seonghwa dropped Yeosang back home for him to organize for their date and told him he would pick him up at twelve noon. Seonghwa parked his car before going up to his room to choose an outfit for the day.

"I can't wear anything to dressy and I can't wear anything to casual." Seonghwa murmured as he looked through his closet.

"Ah ha! Got it!" Seonghwa exclaimed as he compiled the perfect outfit.

He took out his pair of black ripped jeans, then took his black white tee and paired it with his black leather jacket. He looked at his shoes and took the black pair resting it next to the bed. He smiled at his outfit before he went into the bathroom.(the outfit he wore to weekly idol)

After he was fully dressed he styled his hair to the side then wore his accessories which included his rings and his silver band. He unplugged what needed to be unplugged and left home to go for Yeosang.

Yeosang walked out of his bathroom before taking his clothes out of his closet. He took out a pair washed out, light blue jeans, his over sized black sweater and a pair of white sneakers. He smiled before starting to get dressed. After he finished getting dress, he dried his hair and left it in its natural state and wore his accessories which was his ring and a silver band. He smiled contented with his look before taking his fully charged cell phone and walked down stairs to wait for Seonghwa. As he sat down on his couch he heard a car horn outside. He got up and peeped through the window just to make sure it was Seonghwa. Yeosang saw Seonghwa stand outside his car waiting for him and gulped at his outfit choice.

"Lord, he's really testing my patience." Yeosang said before taking a sliver card from on the table together with his house keys before exiting his house, locking it behind him. 

He walked towards Seonghwa with a smile on his face. Seonghwa saw him and smile.

"You ready?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang nod.

Seonghwa opened the door for him and he sat down. Seonghwa then went to the drivers side before sitting down, starting the vehicle and driving off away to the restaurant.

The drive was quiet and nice, Seonghwa settled his left hand on Yeosang's thigh and Yeosang looked out the window, taking in the outside view.

"I like what you did with your hair." Seonghwa said which cause Yeosang to look at him.

"I didn't do anything with it. I just left it as it is" Yeosang said with a smile

"I know." Seonghwa said with a smile before pulling into the parking lot.

"We're here." Seonghwa said as he looked at Yeosang.

Seonghwa got out then went to Yeosang's side and opened the door for him. Yeosang quietly thanked him before Seonghwa closed the door and locked his car.

"Let's go in." Seonghwa said as he held his hand out for Yeosang.

Yeosang took hold of Seonghwa's hand as they walked into a completely empty restaurant. Yeosang was confused as to why the restaurant was dead during the middle of the day, not knowing Seonghwa made arrangements to get the entire restaurant for the time of them being there. Seonghwa lead Yeosang to their table before they both sat down and a waiter came to them. They both ordered and wait for their meals to arrive as they were waiting they began to have small yet comfortable conversations.

"Hyung, why is the restaurant empty?" Yeosang asked

"Because I didn't want any interruptions during our first date." Seonghwa replied with a smile.

"You did this?! Hyung you didn't have to!" Yeosang quickly said and Seonghwa chuckled.

"It's okay. I'll do anything for my pup." Seonghwa said and winked at Yeosang which caused him to blush.

Their food soon came and they began to eat in a comfortable silence, talking little in between.

After their meals, Seonghwa left Yeosang to go to the washroom after asking Yeosang if he needed to go, which Yeosang said no to. When Seonghwa left Yeosang took the silver card out of his back pocket and popped out the last tablet in the card before taking it.

"Note to self, get more heat control tablets." Yeosang said as he got up and tossed it in a near my bin before sitting back down.

Seonghwa soon returned before asking Yeosang is he was ready to go. Yeosang nod and they took off. Yeosang sat next to Seonghwa as they drive away to there next location.