𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔

It's been a couple of days since Yeosang had been discharged from the hospital. Hwa Designs had closed off for the year, making Seonghwa stay at home with Yeosang. Yeosang was moving about again but not as much as he used too. They both were thankful Seonghwa's mom could have come and stay with them for a while.

"What time does mom arrive?" Yeosang asked.

"She should be here around six thirty." Seonghwa replied sitting next to Yeosang.

Yeosang nod as it was only five in the evening.

"Let's cook-"

"Dad said they cooked and will be bringing the food over. Stop trying to get into the kitchen." Seonghwa told Yeosang.

"But Hwa!! I like being in the kitchen." Yeosang pout.

"And I like your cooking, but you're not entering the kitchen anytime soon." Seonghwa said before he connected their lips.

Yeosang let out a contented sigh as he kissed him back. Seonghwa smiled as he deepened the kiss, feeling Yeosang's fingers tangled into his hair. Yeosang enjoyed the kiss, since it had been a while. Seonghwa pulled away and looked down at Yeosang with a smile.

"How about a quick round before mom and dad arrive." Seonghwa smirked and Yeosang's face became red.

Seonghwa smirked before he connected their lips once more, only to hear the front door opening. Pulling away and drawing attention to the door.

"Hey guys."

Yeosang let out whine causing Seonghwa to chuckle. Yeosang huffed before getting up and walking up to their room, throwing Seongmin a glare as he passed.

"What wrong with him?" Seongmin asked as he entered.

"Nothing, where's mom and dad?" Seonghwa asked.

"They'll be here in half hour." His hyung said.

"Okay, help yourself to anything just don't come upstairs." Seonghwa said with a smirk.

Seongmin was confused at first but then his eyes widened. Before he can say anything, Seonghwa had disappeared from his sight. He let out a laugh before going into the gaming room, soundproof and far off the main house.

Seonghwa walked up and into the room and saw Yeosang staring at himself in the mirror. Seonghwa smiled as he walked behind him and gave him a hug. Yeosang looked at him and subconsciously bit his bottom lip.

"I bought us sometime." Seonghwa said as he trailed kisses on Yeosang's shoulder.

Yeosang let out a sigh as he felt Seonghwa's hands begin to roam his body. Stopping his movements with a smirk, Yeosang turned to him.

"Meet me in the bath tub daddy." Yeosang said before walking off.

Mr. and Mrs. Park entered the house to find Seongmin in the livingroom watching television.

"Where's your brother?" Mrs. Park asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Showering for the past thirty minutes." Seongmin said with a tsk following.

Not long after he said that Seonghwa walked down stairs wearing black tracks and a white t-shirt. Seongmin looked at him and rolled his eyes and Seonghwa teased him. Mr. Park saw and chuckled at his sons

"Mom, dad how have you guys been?" Seonghwa asked as he entered the kitchen.

"We've been okay, not as active but we're good." Mrs. Park said with a teasing smile.