PARTY

(Y/n)'s pov -
We got all dressed for the part (clothes above) I threw on a outfit which jack really liked. We flew to a cloud which had a huge building on it. Party at the muses. The music was blaring when we went in I saw a karaoke place and a bar as well as a hot tub and a dance floor. I already love this place. Out of no where three girls where standing in front of me. I knew exactly who there are.
Me - hey muses
Muses - hi (y/n)
They have cute British accents which made this greeting even cooler
Me - ok tell me if I'm right summer, lily, and Rebecca or as you like to be called becca
Muses - yes correct
They all gave me a hug. GROUP HUG
Summer is the guardian of fire and stuff
Lily is the guardian of earth pretty much, she is mother natures assistant. Hey my moms assistant
And Rebecca is sort of like death but she is SOOO nice
Me - oh guys I've missed you so much. How long has it been sense we sang together
Lily - forever sister
Muses - yes
Rebecca - ooo who is this handsome fella
She is such a flirt
Me - oh I forgot to introduce you guys. Muses this is jack jack these are the muses.
Muses - hi jack
Summer - so he your date at this party
Jack - yep I gave her the idea to come here she was getting tired of the hospital room
The muses looked scared like what hospital
Lily - (y/n) you hospital what?!?!?
Summer - what happened?!?!?
Rebecca - i feel you the white gets annoying after a while
(They all said at the same time but i heard everything while jack looked over whelmed )
Me - ok yes I was in the hospital we will talk later I'd rather not now and that's not the reason becca I was in the gross hospital wear *shudder* there is no back to it and I hate sitting still for to long.
They nodded understanding
Me - but we didn't come here to talk we came to party lets go
I dragged jack onto the dance floor he didn't really look into so I asked the muses if I could sing they said sure. So I got those like microphone that you can put on so you don't have to hold it and then I got on the dance floor and people cleared some space and jack saw so I started singing shut up and dance by the Victorious cast [not doing lyrics just video] one I started singing I danced with it and I think jack got the message everyone cheered when I finished but the muses looked like they had something in mind. Then the next thing I knew the muses where by jack and i smirking and I knew what was happening. lets just say they are going to make me do stuff and jack doesn't know my dark side and I like to keep it that way. And little fun fact the muses plus me can make people sing and dance and the person can't help it. So of course they made me get on the stage and sing your love is my drug by Kesha and do dirty and advanced dancing. [just look up your love is my drug by Kesha on YouTube the music video or something will come and listen to it] jack was looking at me the whole time his mouth hanging open I just hope the muses don't make him come up and me dance with him I don't know what will happen I started trying to deny the power. Rebecca was doing this to me but when they saw me start the stop they all did it and let's just say that's insane it could kill someone. Then they pushed jack on stage and made me start grinding on him. Jack looked happy tho so I just went with it. Once we finished I ran off stage. Jack caught up with me.
Me - jack im sorry what happened on stage I had no control I didn't want to you to see that side of me im sorry
Jack - (y/n) don't say sorry *he said grabbing my face making me look into those eyes* and this just showed me everything about you so it just made us closer. What you did on stage was amazing you sang amazingly and your dancing, you've got some moves
I blushed I couldn't look down cause jack still help my chin. He continued to look into my eyes while I tried to avoid them cause I knew I would lose my mind.
Jack - (y/n) look at me
I looked at jack his eyes are so beautiful
Me - your eyes are so beautiful
Jack smirked and I blushed more
Jack - (y/n), you're beautiful
Again I blushed I must look like a tomato now. I looked back at jack and he was leaning in and closing his eyes and pulling me by the chin closer. I began to close my eyes and jack gave me a short sweet kiss. A slow song began to play so jack walked out in the middle and put my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist. Every now and then I'd see jack smirk and then feel his hands go down some.
Me - jackson overland frost keep your hands on my waist not any lower
He put his hands back but then he smirked again and slowly raising his hands. Ohhh jack im going to kill him
Me - jack I swear if you do that I'll leave you all alone on this dance floor and you won't get any kisses for a week
He pouted he doubted I would do it I saw it in his eyes so he continued and when he was just about to touch I was gone. Hahahaha i disappeared then the muses took the chance and made jack sing a song for me. He disappeared and appeared on the stage with a mic and a dance crew. Then the music for if I can't be with you by R5 I jumped and grabbed a hoodie and sat down on the drums so no one kicked me out of this I love the drums. While he was singing he was searching for me. I giggled and started doing some advanced moves not thinking.
Jacks pov -
The muses made me start singing and dancing. I was afraid (y/n) would leave me thinking im clingy or something. [cause the song made it sound like he had to be with her sort of whatever just go with it] I was looking for her and couldn't find her I looked at the muses making sure they weren't thinking of making me do weird dancing. But I saw them all looking at the drummer. I turned around and the drummer was insane. They did this one move where they threw one stick in the air high and played with one hand and hit both after catching it perfectly. I knew then that was (y/n) by one the moves and two the perfect hands. I smiled and finished the song. Once I finished I ran and hid behind her and waited.
(Y/n)'s pov -
Once the song finished I looked up and didn't see Jack. I started to worry thinking Jack will think I don't like him or something I got up and put my hood down. I had a worried and scared look on my face. I walked around the place and didnt see him. So I walked to the balcony and no Jack. I started tearing up
(He left he left me)
When a tear escaped that's when I felt strong arms rap around my waist and try to sooth me.
Unknown - shh shh it's alright don't cry your to beautiful to cry
Wait I know that voice. I turned around and hugged Jack. He hugged me tightly
Jack - why are you crying love
Me - *sniffle* I thought *sniffle* you left me *sniffle*
Jack - why would I ever leave you??
Me - I don't know *sniffle* I guess I just wasn't thinking straight at the time
Jack - I thought you left when I couldn't find you in there.
Me - I'd never leave you what made you think that??
Jack - *looking down* I thought you thought I was a little clingy when you heard the song or something
Me - Jack *jack looks up* *i look into his eyes* I'd never leave you. And any way clingy that song makes you sound perfect more perfect then you were already
Jack - HAHAHAHA im far from perfect.
Me - pff your perfect your hot and sweet and fun that's perfect and every girl in there knows they were all checking u out *crossing arms*
Jack - *smirk* how hot am I??
Me - *rolls eyes* your cold but your hot and don't get all weird with me boy
Jack - *wiggles eyebrows*
Me - hahahahahah
Jack - so what you wanna do now??
Me - I don't know what do you wanna do??
Jack - you know what I wanna do *smirk*
Me - Jack your so dirty.
Jack - you say it like a bad thing. Any way your little performance a bit ago you can't just leave me at that.
Me - Hahahahah Aww Jackie wants some of this mmmm I don't know im in a dress and we are still at the party.
Jack grabbed me and flew to the pole really fast and took us to our room then he froze the door closed.
Me - uh Jack what are you doing?!?
Jack - freezing the door so no one can interrupt us
Me - Mmm ok
I leaned over and gave him a soft kiss which slowly got heated soon I felt my back against a wall Jack licked my lip for entrance. I wanted to tease him so i didn't open. Jack growled and then slid his hands down and squeezed my butt. Of course I gasped and groaned as Jack slid his tongue in and explored my mouth. We fought for domance which Jack won. He smirked and made a move telling me to jump which I did and Jack held me by my thighs, never breaking the kiss i pulled away for some air, which Jack was unhappy about but just went to kissing down my jaw line to my sweet spot. I moaned which made Jack excited. He started sucking and licking my sweet spot. I could feel the bulge in his pants hitting my leg so I jumped down and walked away swaying my hips to tease Jack. He moaned. I went into the walk in closet and Jack tried to follow but I pushed him out. I changed into my pjs and when I walked into the room Jack already was in his boxers, which he slept in. I went to the bed and cuddled into the blankets. I felt the bed sink a little as Jack got in and spooned me. Jack whispered into my ear...
Jack - you're so mean
Me - but you still love me
I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips before he could do anything else and went to sleep.