WEEK WITH JACK

(Y/n)'s pov -
I flew to the lake where Jack and I met. I went up to the lake and looked at my reflection.
Me - I remember when I had gray blue eyes, brown hair with some blonde, and I was pretty fucking ugly. I had a younger brother and two parents I lived a good life. Then I died and everything went down hill from there, I found out my parents weren't my parents and I was alone.... But then I met the guardians and my life is awesome now and also I've got some pretty swag powers.
With that I made the water unfreeze and fly in the air and twirl around me I added some wind with it and light and snow. It was awesome. It went around me and changed my outfit to a cute short dress (in pic above). I twirled then I heard
*snap*
I spun around super fast. And I saw Jack
Jack - hi
Me - Jack what are you doing here
Jack - I needed to ask you something
Me - ok
Jack - (y/n) winters
He got down on one knee
Jack - I love you with all my heart from the first time I saw you cry by this lake I knew I'd protect you I want to be with you forever, will you marry me.
I was so shocked but I'm not much of a mushy person so I made it kinda funny
Me - idk let me think about it
Jack stood up with a smirk on his face
Me - YES
I ran and jump into jacks opened arms and kissed him. Once Jack was done twirling and kissing me he gave me the ring it was BEAUTIFUL.
Jack - I made the ring north helped a little
Me - jacks it's beautiful
Jack - no you are beautiful
Me - this is so mushy
Jack - ya I'm confusing myself
Me - wanna go snowboarding
Jack - ya lets go
(I'll put the ring pic in the next chapter) Jack and I didn't go back to the pole for a week. During the week we played and hung out with people. It was the last day and Jack and I agreed we should go see them. We were visiting some believers. I still didn't have many but I had a pretty good amount. We were having a snowball fight. It was the kids and Jack against me. I'd hit a couple kids and Jack barely. Right now I was hiding in a tree hoping they aren't smart enough to follow my foot prints. Of course Jack realizes it. I'm peaking out from the limbs. A few of the kids are looking straight at me. I put my finger to my mouth and do a begging face. They just smile and soon they are all starring. Jack still hasn't noticed and then the talker kid has to bring it up.
Kid - Jack she is in the tree
Before I could let it process Jack flew into the tree and tackled me to the ground. I grunted then a bunch more weight was on me. Once the weight stop piling I grunted again. All the kids laughed. Jacks face was right next to mine. I whispered in his ear. "Could you please get off...havinng trouble....breathing"
This freaked Jack out and he jumped up and pulled all the kids off.
Kid - why you so freaked out
Jack - she was having trouble breathing
Me - so he freaked out
The boys laughed and the girls giggled. Jack blushed.
Me - well it looks like your parents what you home
The kids looked around then gave me a no they aren't look. Then there moms called them. The kids looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed then waved bye to them all.
Jacks pov -
I watched as (y/n) waved to all the kids she will be the best mother. I watched her with a smile on my face.
(Y/n)'s pov -
I looked to Jack to see him smiling at me
Me - what??
Jack - nothing just thinking of you as a mother
My face heated up and I put my hands on my face trying to hide it. Jack just laughed and rapped his hands around my waist and kissed my nose. It felt cold and nice but weird so I wiggled my nose a little.
Jack - ready to tell the guardians
Jack said while holding my hand with the ring on it and rubbing his thumb on my hand. I closed my eyes and nodded.