LIFE AT THE POLE

(Y/n)'s pov -

I was kind of bored and didnt know what to do so I did something amazing I left the room. Hahaha I know right so amazing. Any way I went to look for one of the guardians when I was looking around I accidentally bumped into to someone wait bummed is an under statement I ran into someone so I fell to the floor and they somehow stayed up. "Ouch" I said once I got up I was rubbing my butt it hurt I looked up and saw jack yay someone. "Hahaha sorry snowflake didn't mean to knock you down" I waved him off saying I'm fine "hey jack do you need me to do anything or nope if not then I have another question" he smiled and said "yep north wanted to have us train to see what you can do, I actually was just heading to get you" I nodded and made a movement to say show me the way, he smiled and led the way when we got there tooth flew to me "(y/n) ready to train" I nodded but then she gasped and said "well not in those clothes come with me" I laughed at her I never cared about my looks but she did she gave me a sports bra and leggings and pushed me in the bathroom. I took the hint but man these, they're really tight oh well do what she wants. When I came out she was smiling wide. "The boys are going to be too busy staring rather than fighting" she said I looked at here strangely but then just smiled and we walked to the training area.

Sorry the chapter was short but I'll have more soon