ALONE

It's been 250 yrs now since I died, my hair is the same and it's about to my waist length if your wondering I have my white fading to blue skinny jeans and and the same hoodie and my case was boring on my phone so I used my finger and drew a heart that made it a pretty ice patter with a heart. It was pretty and I enjoyed just looking at it. I found out some more of my powers I'll list them to make it easier.
One wind - so I like control the wind and sky and the clouds so when the sky is a pretty blue and pink and purple that's me.
Two water - I can control the water and since people are 70% water I can control humans but that's not me I'm not evil so I don't do that.
Three ice - I mostly have the same powers as Jack Frost so when people say Jack Frost I'm like that's not him that's me who the heck is Jack Frost I'm the Jack Frost but whatever.
Four music - I fix instruments can play any instrument and sing so I'm quiet busy during Christmas and I love going to see concerts and since people can't see me I can just stand on the stage and dance with them. And yes I'm still invisible to all and unheard of so yay.
Fifth cats - so I can call on any cat from tiger to lion to just plain old house cats my friends is a white tiger I named her blizzard because she loves them so it works.
Sixth Unknown - I know I have more the moon said my last power will defeat this evil person I think it was bitch wait no it was pitch but still I have more to come yay. Well so right now I'm flying around I heard 1D was in Peru so I went to see. Ohhh and my before life well my family did not care the only people that were sad were my internet buddies Xiomara, Sinai, stormy, Yareli, and Nele. They cried for me I did not want them sad but it was better than my family's reaction

~Flashback~

"Hey mom (y/n) is not coming back a guy shot her can I have her room." Brian said

"WHAT!!! (Y/N) IS DEAD HUNNY DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS (Y/N) DIED!!! Brian take all you want of hers we are going to clean out her room I've wanted a wine cellar and this is the perfect opportunity" my mom said.

~ end of flashback ~

It was really depressing for me but then I realized one I don't care anymore I'll have more fun without them and two they aren't even my real parents I still don't know who my parents are but they aren't them. But any way enough depressing stuff there is a concert I need to attend.