WEDDING

(Y/n)'s pov -
Today's the big day tooth has been going insane. She was so freaked out that I made her leave while I changed. I did my makeup a nice natural look and then fixed up my hair adding a few touches. Once I was satisfied I went behind the curtain of snowy flowers strung together it's really is Beautiful. I waited back there with my flowers. Once the music started a moon beam shown down and my dad stood beside me and the curtain opened. We walked in a moon beam. Jack stood there in a suit and actually had shoes on. His hair was still messy he looked very handsome. Jack looked like he was about to cry and so was I but I was smiling too. Once I got up to jack I turned to moony, dad, and kissed his cheek and he handed me to jack. We grabbed each others hands and looked at each other then turned towards north.
-skip a little cause I don't know marriage stuff-
North - I believe you've prepared vows, jack
Jack let go of my hands and grabbed something out of his pocket. He looked a little nervous but continued.
Jack - (y/n) from the moment I met you I would never have thought I'd be standing here about to marry you. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met and never believed you'd like me. But this didn't stop me from trying. You amazed me at your abilities and life. You've made it through some hard times alone. But with me you will never face anything alone. I promise to be by your side in good and in bad times. You are my world and my angel. I love you.
I was almost in tears and in the corner of my eyes I saw north wipe a tear.
North - (y/n)
I didn't write mine down so I just looked at jack and said
Me - jack your eyes still memorize me and you still make me smile just looking at you. I'll never forget the time we first sang together and the first time I cried in front of you. You've always taken care of me. You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've had and no matter what happens to us in the future everyday that we are together is the greatest day of my life. I'll always be yours.
Now we both were about to cry but we were smiling. We held each others hands again and jack rubbed my hand with his thumb and we turned to north again.
North - rings *turns and blows nose into handkerchief*
Tooth gave me jacks ring and bunny gave jack my ring. We turned back to each other and jack said
Jack - with this ring I promise to protect and love you for the rest of my immortal life.
He said and put the ring on my finger
Me - and with this ring I promise to protect and love you for the rest of my immortal life.
I said putting his ring on his finger
(Ugh I hope this sappy stuff ends soon I'm not into romance and stuff sorry if that sucks)
Jack turned to north
North - you may kiss the bride
Jack smirked and turned back to me and grabbed my face and kissed me. Everyone around us stood up and clapped. We broke apart and I could see tooth weeping bunny turned cause he was tearing up and north blew his nose again and wiped his tears. Jack and I linked arms and headed to the reception. We cut the cake and jack and I fed it to each other jack went first and put a little on my nose. I however stuffed it in his face. Everyone laughed and jack smushed his cake covered face up against mine making me have a bunch of cake on my face too. We danced and celebrated you know normal stuff for a reception. Jack and I left the party saying bye to everyone. Jack picked me up bridal style and flew. He flew to a wooded area by a frozen lake. And by the lake was a house. It was made of wood and glass so a lot of windows but a nice place. It was beautiful. Jack carried me in and showed me around. He stopped in the bedroom we changed into something more comfortable. We both sat on the porch which was open but since the cold doesn't bother us it was cool.
Me - so cool house
Jack - you like
Me - ya it's really nice
Jack - good I was worried you wouldn't like
Me - a house in the middle of a frozen forest and by a lake who wouldn't like it
The rest of the night Jack and I talked and cuddled and kissed. We went to bed in the King sized bed which was super comfy. Well I'm married to Jack Frost. I'm (y/n) frost I can't believe it.
The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I began to think it was all a dream I'm still (y/n) (l/n) who is mortal. I checked my hair color and saw white and blue. Thank goodness then I checked my hand and I had both rings. It wasn't a dream I smiled to myself and got up to find jack. I was wondering around the house when I thought I checked every where someone put their hands around my waist and whispered in my ear.
- good morning mrs frost
It was jack
Me - good morning mr. Frost my husband
I said turning around in his arms and kissing him.
Jack - husband and wife
He felt the same way as me he couldn't believe it.
Jack - this morning I thought I was dreaming everything yesterday but I saw you sleeping in my arms and couldn't help but smile.
He kissed me again
Me - same happened with me
Jack - but it most defiantly is not a dream
(Now let's not get all musy so...)
Jacks mine and I'm his for the rest of our lives can't wait for the next adventure to start