We walked for two more days until we finally found the base, I tried to reach out through the force to sense Obi-wan but it was quiet which either meant he was unconscious, dead or force compressors. I sent strength through the force to the clones who needed it as we hid behind trees and bushes near the base, it was pouring with rain which probably didn't help but it was always raining here. I didn't notice I was shivering until Coric pointed it out yesterday, a cold wind swept through the trees and my wet hair fell in my face, I brushed it away and looked more closely at the base. The main building was an 'L' shape with a tall communications tower at the start of it, there was a large helipad in the middle but all types of droids crowded it. 

"Okay everyone know what they're going?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and we moved to a different position in the trees, Cody and 7 other clones were going to the communications tower to try and contact Coruscant and send them our location while me and 8 clones were going in to rescue the others. I nodded at Cody and focused with the force, I pulled 8 guns out of the droids grip and they went flying towards us, the clones grabbed them out of the air and we jumped up and ran towards the helipad shooting at the droids, I used the force and force pushed some of them away giving us a clearish path, we managed to make our way through the droids and inside the building and Heavy barricaded the door shut. 

"Where do we go now?" Echo asked.

I clutched the piece of metal that I had broken off the ship in which felt like ages ago and took a deep breath, I saw a few hallways and then some stairs. My eyes snapped open and I looked down the hallway, I had my lightsaber ready in my hand but didn't want to ignite it unless I had to.

"This way," I commanded.

We ran down the hallway and the clones followed me as I ran down some stairs, there were so many hallways but I knew how to get out if we needed a quick escape. We ran down some more stairs and the lights down here were red which was quite unnerving, two laser bolts came flying towards us but they stopped in mid-air. I froze for a second, confusion growing on my face but Rex clapped me on the shoulder and Fives shot the two droids.

"Handy trick, General," Rex said.

I kept going down the hallway with the red lights and pushed the thought out of my mind, I didn't even mean to stop those bullets with the force. I wasn't even thinking about it really and they just stopped. We reached the cells and this is where we stopped and looked at the rows of cells.

"Do you know which one they're in?" Cutup asked.

"No," I replied.

 The clones began opening and closing different cells, I walked further down the hallway listening with the force as much as I could. I stopped in front of one cell and looked at the heavy metal door, I sensed the tiniest about of force within the door. I moved to open it but suddenly an alarm went off and the lights were flashing.

"The others must've been spotted," a clone shouted.

I slammed my fist against the button and suddenly the was a bar of blue light coming towards me, I only just managed to ignite my humming and vibrating lightsaber to block the blow. A sound like thunder echoed through the hallway and the clones aimed their guns ready to shoot but when I got a good look at the person on the other side of the other blue lightsaber I relaxed and pulled my blade away.

"General Skywalker, my apologies, I thought you were a clanker," the clone said.

"No problem, is everyone in this cell?" I asked.

The clone moved to the side and all the clones climbed out of the large cell, there were about 80 clones in there. 

"Where's Obi-wan?" I asked the group.