Lightsabers weren't supposed to fight your grip no matter what, Obi-wan said that if you had the wrong lightsaber crystal then it would try and escape from your grip and possibly explode if you used it for too long. But I've had the same lightsaber crystal since I was 18 and it had only just started vibrating, I looked at the lightsaber on the ground and resisted the urge to throw it away again. 

I rested my head against the tree and let out another frustrated sigh and slowly began to calm down, Cody had a point, maybe I was too young to be a Jedi and maybe I was being selfish and reckless. But, I couldn't leave Obi-wan in that place when he could be dead or being tortured, he was my brother and I knew that Obi-wan wouldn't leave me behind, or would he?

The next morning the grey clouds were still covering the sun and it was still drizzling, I rubbed my stiff neck and pushed myself up onto my feet and bit my lip to hold in a yelp as a sharp pain jolted through my ankle. I took a few hesitant steps before I began to walk with a little limp, I ignored the pain and hid it behind my shields before coming back to the campsite.

Everyone was already awake and I noticed a few clones tense up and look between Cody and I, Cody was pointedly avoiding my gaze and Rex was watching me closely in case I decided to do anything out of the blue.

The clones got ready and they all stood up and looked at me for instructions.

"Okay look," I began, "Those who are injured or want to stay here, then they can. I won't think any less of you and I'll make sure you guys are protected. If you want to go and look for a way to get us home then you can do that as well, but I'm going after Obi-wan whether anyone cares or not. If I manage to get a ship or something then I will come back here and pick you guys up, it's entirely your choice and I won't be offended by it,"

The clones looked at each other confused and Rex exchanged glances with the Domino Squad. Cody was frowning at me and I caught his gaze and held it for a second before looking away.

"I know that I'm not the 'standard and ordinary' Jedi and I think I've broken every single Jedi Code rule there is. But if someone doesn't take risks and do something that no other Jedi has done before then how are we supposed to win the war? And I know I'm probably too young to even be out here or to even be a Jedi Knight but I can't change that," I continued, "Obi-wan is the best General and one of the best Jedi Masters we have, losing him will cause a massive effect on the war and the other Jedi, so, as I said, if you want to stay here then you can. It's up to you,"

"With all due respect sir, one of our rules is to follow orders, we're not supposed to make our own decisions," a clone from the 212th said.

"General Skywalker has always influenced the 501st to make there own decisions in desperate situations, it's what makes us stronger and it makes us feel like we have a say other than just always following orders. It sets us apart from all the other squadrons and it's what makes us learn and win most of our battles," Rex interjected.

"So, who's staying behind?" I asked.

No one raised their hand and I raised an eyebrow at Cody who was looking down and away from my eyes. He sensed my gaze on him and he looked me in the eye.

"You were right General Skywalker, I should've never given up on my brothers or my General. I should have yelled all those things last night, I guess I was just frustrated," Cody said quietly, "But if all my brothers are going on this rescue mission then I'm coming too,"

I nodded and double-checked to see if anyone wanted to stay behind but they all wanted to come, we began walking again and Cody, Rex and I came up with a plan once we got to the base and we discussed it with the other 16 clones who all added suggestions, the other 3 clones from the 212th were hesitant to share their ideas because obviously Obi-wan was the one that always came up with the idea and they just followed orders but, in the end they put in a few ideas.