Forever & Always

Jasper's POV

Ever was upstairs screaming.

"Mason! Mason! Help!" I had no idea what was going on, but Mason was the first one out of the door with me right behind him. Mason didn't run to the ladder though. He ran to a closet. What the hell was he doing?

"Mason! What the hell are you doing?" I yelled running to the ladder attempting to open the trap door.

"There is a stair case up to the closet in our room. I am opening it!" Crack! There was a door over there. I sprinted to the door and followed Mason up the stairs. Toria was coming up the stairs with Dylan and the gang close behind.

"Ever baby, I'm coming!" Mason barralled through another door. And another. Someone was jumping out of the window. All I saw was dirty blonde hair. Danny was in the fetal position in the corner.

"Oh my god. Ever what happened?" Mason was holding Danny in his lap. Danny was balling.

"Baby, I am going to take you downstairs." Mason picked Danny up and carried her down to a couch. I was standing by the window looking for the man who was here. No one messed with my family. Someone was going down. I don't take this very well. I left Jordan in charge. His wife, Megan, was setting up some stuff for Brindly and I to go to California to visit a pack. Quickly, I whipped out my phone and called Jordan. There was no answer, so I called the next best thing. I called Ryder.

"Ryder?" I yelled into the phone.

"Dude I am right here. No need to yell." Ryder sounded like he was asleep. Or drunk. Either one actually it could have been both.

"Someone just attacked Danny in her new house. I need you to get a hold of Jordan." I said as fast as I could.

"Hold on, calm down! Danny was attacked? By who?!" Ryder was pretty protective over Danny too. Only him and a few others new her secret.

"We don't know, but whoever it was willl be wanting to get out-" My phone started beeping.

"Listen, I've got to go. Jordan is calling me. Call Jordan for the information." I switched calls.

"What did you need man? I was with the woman!" Jordan complained.

"Shut up and listen! Get all of the fighters and guards to the boarder between Midnight Cresent and ours. Danny was attacked. There should be a now rogue or a random wolf from another pack out on the loose. I have no time to explain. Just do it!" I hung up the phone. Those red eyes were in my mind. They were all I saw before he shifted and left. That bastard. When he is caught, he will pay.

Brindly's POV

"Hey can we watch a movie?" Alex asked. Alex and Trevor seemed inseperable. Like everytime that Trevor moved Alex moved with him.

"Um.. Yeah what should we watch?" I asked switching on the TV and surfing my way to Netflix.

"About Time!"

"The Perks Of Being A Wall Flower!"

"Kick Ass 2!"

"Transformers!"

"Sex Ed!" Everyone shut up and looked at Jones.

"What the hell did you just say?" I asked him as I cocked my eyebrows.

"We should watch Sex Ed." Jones said blandly.

"Dude, shut up. It's whatever y'all decide." Damien shook his head.

"So what shall it be gals?" I kept scrolling.

"How about Catching Fire?" Rose suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Alex and I agreed. After about 15 minutes, Danny screamed. I had barely anytime to react before Mason, Jasper, and Toria were up the stairs.