The Alpha's Flame

I currently writing the first chapter of the next book. It is called The Alpha's Flame. I will have it up tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed The Alpha's Match. It is about Ever and Mason's son, Luke. He is based off of Luke Hemmings. Here is the description, I hope you guys read it!

"Taylor, I love you." Luke said to me.

"Luke, we can't. I have to leave. He will come and find me." I told Luke. I started to leave again.

"You cannot leave me again, Taylor. I love you. Please, stay with me. You don't have to run. I can protect you. Just please don't leave me again." Luke pleaded. Tears started to poor down his face. I hugged him tightly. I could not leave him again.

"Then make me stay, Luke." I whispered in his ear. He pulled away from me. His eyes shifted from a vibrant blue to almost black. His wolf was taking over. There was no backing out now. His eyes had become a bright green. They were different from any wolf that I had seen. They almost scared me.

"I will." Luke mumbled against my skin. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close to him as possible. He licked my soft skin. I wrapped my arms around his neck. My head tipped to the side giving him more access. Slowly, I felt his teeth slip out of his mouth. He bit down on my neck. That was when the fun began.

-----

I am Luke Rares, son of Ever and Mason Rares. My parents are the Alpha and Luna of the Silver Moon pack. I have one younger sister and one younger brother. We live a pretty natural life. I am a different kid though. I am a good kid most of the time. I would like to know that I am going to have a mate, but without her, my dad will not let me have the Alpha title. I am now hunting for her, going to school, and managing my own life.

~

I am Taylor Burke. Daughter of... I don't know. My parents gave me to a fellow pack when I was three. I never knew them. I have no siblings. I am now property of some Beta. We live in South Carolina. I am getting married to him in six months. I had no choice. The Beta rejected his mate, and now I am going to be his replacement. It doesn't feel right. I want to find my mate, but I haven't been out of this house in three months. How do I get out?