The Bond

Mason's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling relieved.  Even though Ever made me wear a condom, she let me go at it 8 times.  Several times in the jacuzzi, 2 times in the shower, and three times after that.  It felt amazing.  When I woke up, I had her next to me.  Her leg was draped lazily over my leg.  Her head was buried into my chest.  I ran my fingers through her beautiful, long, blonde hair.  She shifted underme and pulled me closer to her.  She had pulled on my boxers and a T-shirt before falling asleep.  Ever was so beautiful.  I rested my head on a pillow and eased myself back into a deep sleep.

"Ever what are you doing?"  I asked when I walked into the house.  There was a trail of orange tulips leading up the stairs.

"Ever?"  I yelled again.  There was still no response.  Where the hell was she?  I walked to the ladder.  Then, I followed the trail of orange tulips up until I found one white one.  There was Ever, lying on the bed with it in between her teeth.  She climbed out of the bed, and I watched as she dropped the quilt.  She was wearing a pink and black lacey bra, and a matching pair of panties that had 'My Love' on them. 

"Happy anniversary, baby." She dropped the rose.

"Happy anniversary."  I whipped out teh Victoria's Secret bag that I was holding behind my back.

"Mason?"  Ever giggled.  I rolled and pulled her on top of me.

"My love?"  I asked as I opened my eyes.

"You talk in your sleep.  Did you know that?"  She was laughing.

"No I did not."  I chuckled.

"What were you dreaming about?"  She put her hand under her chin and rested her head on it.

"Oh ya know the usual.  My beautiful mate."  I kissed her forehead.

"Can we stay here all day?"  Ever wrapped her amrs around me.

"We can stay here all day?"  Ever wrapped her amrs around me.

"We can stay here for all eternity, love."  I hold her.

"I'm going to the bathroom.  You should pick us a movie."  She snuck off to the bathroom.  That woman was going to be the end of me.  I was already to go again, but she was walking funny.  I might need to give her a break.

Danny's POV

To say I was sore the next morning was an understatement.  It was like I had rna 4 miles in human form.  I could hardly walk.  I still had a burning flame in the pit of my stomach though.   I couldn't figure out what was wrong.  I mean my period was over yesterday.  So it couldn't be cramps.  Shit.  It is my heat.  This sucked.  I was going crazy.  I was craving his touch so much.  I wanted him.  No, I needed him.

"Ever, can I come in?"  Mason could snese my feelings now.  Every single round we went last night, Mason re-bit my mark.  Though that ass refused to let me mark him.  He said that it didn't look masculine, and that it would not be what an Alpha would allow.  Seriously, it was horrible.

"Um, hold on.  I am, I am coming out."  I said as I shook my head.  Then, I walked out.

"Ya know, I can sense your arousal even from the other room.  I have to say.  It is pretty damn hott."  Mason grabbed my arm when I left the bathrooom.

"M-M-Mason...  I'm sore."  I say quietly.

"Once more?  I promise I will be gentle."  Mason kissed down my neck.  Angel was starting to take over.  Crap, I'm screwed. 

"M-M-M-Mason!"  I moaned loudly.  He started sucking on my sweet spot.

"Once more?"  He pleaded.  How could I say no?

"You better not stop until I am shaking."  I comand.  Mason smirked and threw me on the bed.  We are gonna need to buy a new bed after this...  Pretty soon, Mason is pinned under me.  I have ripped off his shirt and he has mine gone too.  At this moment, we are in a heated make out session.

"Ever..."  Mason says and pushes me back.

"Hmm?"  I hum as I started to pull down his pants.

"H-H-Hunter wants to come out."  Mason says in a shaky voice as I slide off his pants.

"Then, let him."  I kiss down his chest and abs.  Then, I am ripped under him, and I see Hunter's eyes.

"Better let the Alpha play with his kitten, Kitten."  Hunter started kissing down my neck.

"What if I don't wanna?"  I test him.

"Well, cowgirl you better saddle up.  This is gonna be a wild ride."  That is all Hunter said before Mason's boxers went missing.  What have I gotten myself into?  After about round 3, I let Angel out.  She had a ball.  When Hunter let Mason back, Angel gave me control.

"Can we keep goin?"  Mason w

as under me.  I was seconds from passing out.

"No, I smell like sex and sweat.  And sir, I need to eat real food."  I say trying to stand up.  I fail miserably.  My legs were wobbly adn I immediately fell to the ground.

"Need some help, cowgirl?"  Mason asked from a sitting position.

"Yeah would ya?"  I reach for him.

"How about I will take a shower with ya and carry ya downstairs so we can eat?"  Mason picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.  "How about a bath instead?"  I giggled after that.  After that, we both sat on the couch eating bacon.

"So is that better than sex?"  Mason asked.

"No where near as good."  I take another bite.  Mason chuckled.  The rest of the day was pretty dull, and I knew what I could do to him.

Matt's POV

After that moment in the bathroom, I went to the hotel I was staying at.  This hotel was right outside of town.  Right in between the two pack's territories.  I was with a red headed beaut named June.  The best part of all of this, I don't even want Danny anymore.  Well, I kind of wnat her, but she didn't tell Mason about the incident in the mall.  That means that she still wants me too, right?  Why does that matter?  I will have her, and there is nothing Mason can do about it.

"Baby, are you coming to bed?"  June asked.  Her red hair was complimenting her green eyes, but since she had gone rogue, they had simply started to turn red.

"I will be there in there in a minute.  I need to calm Blake."  I stated.  Slowly, she went to the bedroom.

"Hello?"  Blake answered the phone.

"Hello, Blake.  I was calling to check in on things over there."  I answered.

"Ahh yes.  Things are fine.  Alpha Harrison is convinced that Mason is after the pack.  I am pretty sure this will start a war."  Blake snickered.

"As long as I get to take Danny by the end of this, you can do as you please with Mason.  I just want that bastard to suffer as I did."  I growled.

"Don't worry.  He is gonna suffer.  Along with that pretty little mate of his too."  Blake laughed.

--------------------

War?  Well then, hope you all have enjoyed!  Go ahead and follow my Instagram @larae7_8, my twitter @the_loved_8, my vine @Larae7_8, and leave me good info!  If you have advice, I will use it!  I'm just thinking here... Would y'all enjoy a sequel?  Thanks for over reads!  Love y'all!