Let's Talk

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead.

-Marilyn Monroe

Danny's POV

"Wait hold on so you are an Alpha?!" I screamed.

"Yes. Did you not understand that or something?" Mason looked at me. Well, yes, I got that. I mean he was huge. Maybe, it was just that I hadn't slept in like weeks now, and I was filled with questions.

"Well yeah I kinda got that. I mean you are huge! But still, why do I have to go with you?!" I sat down on the couch next to Mason.

"Yes you do, my princess. You are now my Luna." He said kissing my head. I smiled at him and blushed. I immidiately felt like fireworks were exploding through my body. For some reason, I couldn't resist him. Every single bit of me wanted him and none of me could reject him. I gazed up into his blue eyes, and he stared back into mine. Slowly, he closed the gap between our lips. At first, I was shocked, but I then kissed him back. There was no way I was pulling away, and I wanted him to know that.  So I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Then, he pulled me on top of his lap. Now, I was straddling him. I had to breathe, soon. So reluctantly, I pulled away from him. His lips then traveled from my jawline, to my neck, and then to the place where he would one day mark me. It made me moan. I tried so hard not to, but I couldn't stop myself. He leaned back and smirked.

"Woah! I told you to talk! Not have sex on my couch!" Toria walked in at the wrong time. I blushed and burried my head in Mason's chest. Although, his was held high with pride. "Well, I had to grab something I forgot. Nothing too sexual better not happen while we are gone. Then, we can talk about the moving situation." Toria left the house. Finally, everyone was gone.

"Oh so, you were serious about moving." I told Mason kind of confused.

"Yeah I was." He forced a smile to try to make me feel better. Did I really want to leave? No! But he was my mate now I was going with him.

Jasper's POV

"What are you thinking about?" Brindly asked me.

"Uh uh um..." I stalled trying to think of something to say.

"Uh uh um... That's a unique answer." She giggled. God damn! Why was she so cute?!

"I was thinking that I can't believe that my best friend is going to have to move to another pack. She found her mate and has to leave now." I was trying so hard not to cry. At this point, I couldn't figure out my emotions at all.  I'm such a girl.

"She will be back. She will not just up and leave. You and her are practically inseperable." My beautiful mate, who didn't know she was, punched my shoulder playfully. Did she just friend zone me?! Oh hell no!

"Listen we need to talk about something." I sat down on a park bench.

"What, Alpha?" She asked me taking a seat next to me.

"Listen there was something that I've known for 8 years now. Yeah, I know I should have told you, but I didn't want you to freak out. I'm just confused on if I should tell you or not." I shouldn't have opened my big mouth!

"Tell me what, Alpha?!" She looked me dead in the eye. There was no going back now.

---------------------------------------------

Danny's POV was a filler, but Jasper's POV was totally like OMG girlfriend! Since Mate? was so long, I decided this one needed to be a little bit shorter. Hope that you have all enjoyed my story! Share and keep reading! The more readers I have the better the chapters become! Thank you to all my lovely readers out there! Don't forget to check out thewriter11_ her book is great too because I write Tori's POV.