Pay Back's a Bitch

Forget glass slippers.  This princess wears boots.

-@countrythang

Danny's POV

As the Alphas made their way over, I became very nervous.

"Hey calm down don't be nervous. They will love you." Mason took my hand in his.

"Hello Alpha Mason." An older man said from my guess, he was about fifty. He had a woman next to him. I was guessing that his mate was next to him.

"Hello Alpha James." Mason said not once cracking a smile.

"Hi I'm Cheyenne. I'm James' mate.  It's nice to meet you."  Cheyenne, the lady standing next to James, reached out to shake my hand.

"Hi I'm Ever, but you can just call me Danny." I shook her hand with my free one.

"Well it's been a nice party.  Hope this isn't the only time we see you!"  Cheyenne and James left.

"Fair warning, he's always pissy, and she has lost it."  Mason whispered in my ear.  I giggled.  Then, more people came through.

"Alpha Luke and Luna Sarah."  Mason pointed to a couple coming to us.

"Hello Mason.  Long time no see man!"  Luke seemed to be more on a good terms with Mason.

"Hey man."  Mason paused for a second, "Didn't expect you here today."

"Oh yeah well Sarah thought since we were close anyways, that we should stop by.  Ya know since you came for the stuff for Sarah, and was the best man at our wedding."  Luke shrugged.

"Wait hold on!  You got this hobilly in a tux?"  I pointed back to Mason.

"Yeah it took like five guys to get him in it!  Looked like a monkey!  Then, this idiot dropped the rings too!   Went crashing on the floor to find them!"  Luke laughed.  Sarah just looked at me.  Her face wasn't stern, but it wasn't happy either.

"Hey!"  Mason yelled.  At this point, I couldn't stop laughing.

"Well we've got to go.  My pack is suppose to have a new member today, so we will be seeing y'all later." Luke waved to us.  All Sarah did though was stare at me.  What was her problem?

"Okay so that couple right there."  Mason pointed to some people talking to his mom and dad.

"Yeah?"  I loooked at them.  The man looked about 21, and the woman should've been about 19 to 20.

"The man is named Ricky and the woman is Bobby.  They are Alphas of the Midnight Star Pack.  They are really just a bunch of hippies."  Mason chuckled.

"Like Ricky Bobby?"  I started laughing at my own joke.

"Yep.  Like Ricky Bobby.  That's all the Alpha's that have shown up tonight.  Everyone else couldn't come."  Mason sat with me.  Not once did we move.  Finally, I was starting to get tired and bored.

"Mason what time is it?"  I yawned.

"Um almost 1:00, why are you tired."  Mason was running his hand up and down my thigh.

"Kinda."  I admitted resting my head on his chest.

"Would you like me to take you to bed."  Mason asked.

"That would be nice."  I sighed trying to fight back another yawn.

"Alright love, come on."  Mason started standing up.

"Mmm" I complained standing up.

"Hey Mom, I am going to take Ever to bed."  Mason tapped on Claire's shoulder.