*****

"So Elliott wants you to... What? get them under control," Aeron said with an expression that told of his disbelief.

"Pretty much... You should have seen Blake go up against that Graycrest hag. He looked so cute," Jaxon said and released a sigh at the thought of Blake.

"Dieu, aide-moi. I'm fairly sure that cute wasn't what he was going for," Hadrien muttered.

"Can you believe that those witches want to put the blame onto Blake for Fingal Keir's action?" Jaxon exclaimed while ignoring Hadrien's comment.

"I didn't the first five times you asked that, but damn it, the thought is finally hitting me," Aeron exclaimed dramatically and got a slap over the head as a response.

"This is serious!"

"We got it. I above everyone else is furious that they want to let Fingal Keir go but what can we do?" Haley muttered and refused to look at them. He had just pulled up his hood and wanted nothing to do with the world.

"I think..."

"Oh dear," Aeron muttered but Jaxon ignored him.

"That we should go there and beat them up!"

Everyone stared at Jaxon who looked deadly serious.

"And then what?" asked Haley.

"What? That is the entire plan."

"Okay then, how about the smarter Alpha comes up with a plan this time," Aeron said and both he and Haley turned to Hadrien.

"Hey!"

"Well, I think we should focus on Rowe and leave Fingal Keir be. Just because the Graycrests wants him released doesn't mean that he will be. The Justicar determines that and from what Blake has told me, he doesn't seem that convinced of Fingal Keir's innocence," Hadrien shrugged. "So just leave it for the time being and focus on the problem at hand."

"Now that is a plan of an Alpha!" Aeron clapped his hands and got another slap over the head from Jaxon.

"I thought my idea was better..."

"You always do," Aeron muttered. "Now how should we handle Mark Rowe? should we let Haley knock his socks off again?"

"I would," said Haley.

"Yeah, so would I. He sure has a very hittable face," Jaxon muttered.

"Decided then?" said Aeron but Hadrien frowned as he pondered the idea.

"Not really sure if it's a good idea. He got beaten twice last semester and just got rowdier..."

"Then what do you suggest?" Jaxon asked with a sullen pout.

"The reason why Rowe is such a cocky bastard now is because he thinks he has the backing of Ronan. Let's remove that factor. Make Ronan despise Rowe. Abandon him. Then he has no backing and can only submit to us," Hadrien mused with a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

All three looked at him with disbelief.

"Are you sure that you are a wolf? You sound more like a cat," Aeron muttered.

"I think Hadrien is right. We need to clip his wings," Haley said and Jaxon frowned.

"He is a wolf. He doesn't have wings."

Aeron groaned and rubbed his forehead like he had a headache.

"Ignore the stupidity of our dear Alpha and just focus on Hadrien's idea. It has merit. But how do we put these two at each other's throat?"