Worst Birthday Ever

Wow ok. Um one sorry it been too long I'm sorry. So like we be busy and forgetting. And like every weeb stressed and tired. I'm going to try and update more often sooo yee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance's P.O.V

It was 6:12 in the morning and I was doing my normal routine. I dried my wet hair. And got a blue hoodie and some ripped jeans. I went out of my room and my sister Veronica came up to me.

"Hey little bro, I have to be honest you look like a Bi guy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I was thinking of what she meant by, Bi. Did she mean like I leave type of bye, or the sexuality.

"Your outfit it looks like your Bi. The sexuality." V said giving me a look like. Are you Bi?

I rolled my eyes to get a piece of toast. Later, me and V went to school. We arrived at school, she went to her friends, I went to Pidge and Hunk. We went to Hunk and Pidge's locker first then we went to mine. The bell rang and we went to first period. It was a normal day I tried to flirt with Allura, but failed. It was now lunch and Allura was sitting with us. Her and I were talking about soccer and stuff like that. Hunk and Pidge were talking about the work in reading class.

~Time skip brought to you by Kirishima's patience for Sparky Sparky Boom Boom boy~

It was now after school and the people who did soccer practice had to go to the field so we could know if we got in or not. Matt was standing in the middle of the field waiting for everyone. His team was behind him. Than it began.

"Ok hello everyone we have chosen who will be on our team we will first start of with the juniors. Lydia Salazar, Vale Peterson. Now the sophomores. Allura Altea, Lance McClain, Nyma Hunter. Thank you all for coming and sorry if you did not make it there is always next year. The people who got in please stay here for a quick moment." Matt said then took a deep breath. I stayed I was so happy right now I could run a mile.

"Hello you 5 congratulations of getting in. We are going to give you all a schedule for practice. And next time we meet we will be giving you all your jerseys. You may now go home."

I went up to Pidge and Hunk happy and full of energy. We left the school and went back to our houses. I layed in my bed looking over the schedule. I started getting ready for Lotors party. V was coming with me for the party too.

~At Lotor's house~

Me and V came up to Lotor's front door and knocked. Lotor opened up.

"Hello you two come in." Lotor said smirking. We walked in and everyone was staring at me. I went over to the concessions stands to get some food. I took a cookie and put it in my mouth. I was there for only 20 minutes and they made a circle around me I started to worry.

"Um y-yes guys?" I asked scared to death.

"Aren't you going to tell us about Keith?" Romelle asked. My face went red and I blurted out that his birthday was tomorrow, and that his brother is Shiro and that was all I told them because that's all I knew. They all started talking about all of the drama. I sat next to Allura and I was staring at her. I looked up when someone mentioned that Keith will get his butt kicked by this football player.

"Ya so my little sister said that he looked at her mean and lets be honest no one likes him so I'm going to beat him up on his birthday. If you wanna watch we will be at the football field dont tell anyone but im going to bring something, need a hint, its brass kneckles." Everyone nodden. I looked at Allura, she had the same expression on our face. A person named Axca then started to talk.