Soccer Practice

*Keith's P.O.V*

Lance called me chill and cute! I only said the truth yesterday. I came to school the next day and went through out the day then I went into reading. Me and Lance were half way done with the reading portion. The teacher was going on and on about the packet that we have to also do for the project. Near the end of class he had an announcement that in two days so on Friday there will be soccer tryouts. I was not into soccer but Shiro played in his high school days. Then one thing lead to another and now I know how to play. I'm ok at soccer but not the best. When the teacher announced that soccer tryouts are in two days I saw Lances face light up, it was lit up brighter than my future. His face looked funny but cute. Then the bell rang and group A went to lunch.

*At lunch, also Lances P.O.V* 

"HUNK PIDGE Guess what!" I said excitingly. "Whats so exciting Lance?" Hunk is always the supportive friend of mine. Pidge is there two but all she ever really dose is being sassy, complaining, of on her phone/computer. "Soccer practices are on friday. In Cuba I was the best on my team! It was so fun!" I said that all really fast but they both understood what I was saying. "Oh really my brother Matt is the captain of the team so I kind of have to come and Hunk is coming too." Pidge said. "Really, cool and also I have a question how good is our team because I just moved here and all that." I needed to know how good we were so I know what im working with." And so I can adjust my pro skills to their level. "Oh ya our team is really good we have won 32/35 times in a span of 9 years. We never lost when we had Shiro Takashi on our team." Hunk said happily. I was really suprized that one of my teachers played soccer. We went to a table to eat and talk. Everybody was loud and obnoxious. It was now friday at the end of school. I ran to my locker to get my soccer stuff. I went to the boys locker room to change I saw a few boys change for soccer as well but I was so excited I dident care about them. As I put on my shorts that goes to my knees, then my cleats. As I went out to the field I saw 10 people lined up and someone who looked like Pidge but taller so my guess is that is her brother. I look on the bleachers to see Hunk and Pidge. At the end of the bleachers I saw Mr.Takashi and on his left was a sun kissed man interlocking hands with Mr.Takashi. I think they may be dating. And on the right of him I saw at the edge of the bleachers was..........KEITH. I felt my face burn a little and my heart started racing. I thought to my self 'Why is Keith here? Did he come with Mr.Takashi  and that other guy? Why do I care that Keith's here? Why is my heart beating so fast?'  I snapped out of it and I saw Allura. I walked up to her to talk. "Hey Allura!" I said walking up to her. "Oh hey Lonce your trying out for soccer?" She asked happy to see me. "Oh ya. Back in Cuba I was best on the team." I said proudly. "That sounds nice." "It was." I replied. We all waited about another 30 seconds till Matt came up to us and then he started numbering us off 1 or 2. I was in the one group. It looked like I was with a good group of people. I looked into the bleachers before we started so I could see a glimps of Keith. I saw him stare at me then he looked away his ears were red. Me and my group had to decide who would be goalie. We all agreed on a girl named Nyma to be the goaile. We started to play and we played 10 games. My team won obviously because im on it. 

"Good job everyone you all did great me and my team will post who got in on monday and now go home you all stink." Matt said jokingly. I went to the bleachers to go up to Hunk and Pidge but then I realized that they were talking to some one. I went up to them to see who they were talking to. They were talking to Keith, Mr.Takashi and that one guy. "Hey guys what are you talking about?" I asked with a red face from running a lot. "Hey Lance." Keith said with a sum what dead voice. I winked at him. "Gosh Lance you stink like grass!" Pidge said. "Oh really ok, so do you want a hug so I can make you all stinky!" I asked. Pidge gave me the 'you do and you die' look. "Ok im going to change brb." Every one looked away from me and continued talking I locked eyes with Keith and winked again. I saw him get more red than he was when I first did. I went into the boys locker room to change and fix how I smelt. I herd foot steps coming in. I look behind me and I hear two people fighting it was Lotor and some.... GIRL. I then hid behind some lockers and I listened into their conversation. "Why do you like him! He's so rude and not good for you he WILL hurt you and your my sister so why would I want you to get hurt!" Lotor yelled. "Well I cant help that I like him I- its just that ever since that party you had the mention of him got my face all red and I saw his biceps when he took off his jacket. I know he can hurt people but he can turn over a new leaf and protect me." After that the girl left and leaving Lotor and me in the locker room. Lotor then left then I finished changing wanting to know who A. Who is his sister and B. Who she likes. I then I grabbed all of my stuff and left the room to find every one else in the field. I found them and ran up to them. "Hey Lance would you like to get food with all of us Pidge and Hunk are coming, you can ride with us but it will be a tight squeeze or you can ride with Keith because he wont mind?"Shiro asked me. "Ya I will go I will just call my mom and I will ride with Keith." I answered     

Word Count: 1154