Chapter 22

Sorry for the late chapter, I finished writting it on monday, but for some reason I couldn't find it until today.

Maxime P.O.V

The dragon's mouth was coming near Bartholomé and with each millimeters it came nearer, my hands were clenching tighter. I wasn't sure about what the big lizard wanted, his pupils were really dilated and he looked in a sort of a trance.

His nose finally reached Bart, going near his hair and taking a sniff, his opened mouth letting out a hot breath that fanned on the small omega's face. My heart squeezed at the thought of the pregnant omega and his unborn baby being killed, ripped by the monster's giant claws and teeth. My breath halted as the monster's huge head slowly went toward Bart's stomach. He took a few sniff, his muzzle gently pushing the bulge a few times, before lightly licking it.

I was already frozen, but I felt as if I became even more of a ice statue. What in the goddamn world was happening!? At this point, Bartholomé was near fainting. His face was a ghostly white and I could see him becoming purple as he didn't dare to breath, in fear of irritating the dragon. I would have laughed at his multi colored face if his life wasn't threatened. I could laugh at anything, as long as it wasn't about the life or death of someone that I cared about.

Thinking about this, it reminds me of James, who was still waiting for the miracle that would save his life. I decided to grow some balls and wake the dragon from his trance, with a faint ray of hope that he wouldn't kill me. I approached him by the side, not wanting to scare him by coming by the back, just like with a horse. However, if I scarred him I wouldn't just get a kick in the balls, I would get burned to ashes.

Coming in front of his right side, I stretched my arms and wrapped them around his head. I then put my head on his and gave a small squeeze to it.

"I need you to save my mate please…" I whispered into his ears while tightly closing my eyes. My mouth stretched onto a tight line as I waited for his reaction, the sound of my heart thumping loudly betweens my ears, completely blocking any others sounds. His body slowly bend down and he opened his big mouth wider, showing off his scary white teeth. He then did something I never would have expect.

He took the vase betweens his teeth with delicacy and took it off the frozen omega's leg. He looked tenderly at Bart before his body started to change in front of my widened eyes. The air quickly became filled with a familiar electricity, one that appear when we, werewolves, changed into our other identity. His scalles became smaller along with his whole body before only skin remain, along with a pretty handsome guy. He had dark green hair along with those bright green cat eyes, that he kept from his dragon form, and a tanned skin. He was pretty much buff, with a eight-pack and muscled arms where the veins could be seen bulging from under his skin. His eyes were slightly bridled, a little like an asian person. I choked on my spit as my eyes wandered down his waistline, lets just say that the rumors about dragons having two of them weren't false, even though I doubted one could even enter at this point.

I watched, still in a daze while wondering how the guy's poor mate was going to cope with those, as the newly transformed human approached Bart, who I didn't see had fainted in the process of changing form. He took the poor guy in his arm in a princess cary and looked at me, as if saying 'what are you waiting for? Lead the way' and I did just that while still processing what just happened. As we entered the mansion, I couldn't help but look back at him. He was looking at Bartholomé with tender eyes, his hold gentle and caring. He would occasionally squeeze the fainted boy in his arms, like he was making sure it wasn't just an illusion.

He was looking at the omega as if he was the most precious treasure he ever had.

Hey dear readers, hope you enjoyed it!

Gosh, the dragon man is soooo handsome!

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

(711 words)