chapter 4

Warning: not edited

Max~

Maxime P.O.V

I slowly came back to my senses just to groan in pain as my head hurts like crazy. I tried to open my eyes but I gave up after being blinded by the light. I tried to guess where I was with the sounds and scents around me. There was a faint regular beeping sound and it smelled like chemical products. I think I was in what they call an hospital, I never went there but I read somewhere that it's where you go when you are injured. I also read that the walls were all white and that it's smelled like chemical products and death. I guess the small sound was the electrocardiogram making sure I didn't die. I tried to move my body but stopped when I heard the door open. I heard footsteps coming toward me and whimper when I felt the presence of an Alpha. I immediately cursed at myself for being scared of an Alpha, I swore I wasn't going to submit to another Alpha just a few weeks ago and now I was whimpering before one. Just because I was an omega didn't mean I had to get on my knees and bow to a brainless sex-driven Alpha. Fuck!

"Looks like you are awake. You don't need to worry I won't harm you." The Alpha said with a surprisingly gentle voice. I knew I couldn't trust him even if he said he wasn't going to harm me, Alpha always lie. I tried to open my eyes and this time I succeed. What greets me was a handsome man with dark brown hair and warm brown eyes with sparkles of gold in them. I stared at him in the eyes, clearly showing that I wasn't going to submit to him but he only chuckles and gave me a sad smile. I looked at him confused but it turned to surprise when a small figure stepped out of his shadow.

My eyes widened as I recognized an omega that was in my pack before but suddenly disappear a few weeks ago. I guess we could call him and me friend because he was one of the only person I could endure and he liked me too. So that was where he went!

"Hi Max, you don't need to be so on guard. The people here are genuinely nice and their Alpha isn't like ours." He said with a small voice and looking at me with truthful eyes. I could see that he truly believed what he said and that he wasn't brainwashed or forced to say that. I guess I would trust them for now but I would alway have some doubts until I see what they are made of by myself.

"So, Maxime was it?" He asked and I nodded," Would you like to join my pack? I will add you to the packlink if you say yes. You won't need to do anything here, no laundry, no cooking or anything." He said and my eyes once again widened. What was this pack!? They weren't forcing me to work! What the heck!?

"Ok" I said after thinking about it for a few minutes. I didn't have somewhere to go and it wouldn't hurt to stay here. If they ever become like my old pack I would immediately escape and it wasn't because I joined their pack that I had to submit to their Alpha. I wasn't one to say many things so I never spoke unnecessary words.

"Perfect! I will put my hands on your head to form the link. You will feel a little weird at first but you will become accustomed to it soon enough." The Alpha said and came near me. I resisted the urge to flinch and get away as his hands came toward my head and forced myself to stay put as I felt the connection growing. There was like a small buzzing sound in my head, like an old radio or something like that, there was also like a burden in my mind, a pressure. He took back his hands after a couple minutes and took a step back.

"Welcome to the Black Moon's pack, I'm Alexander Moon, the pack's Alpha!" The handsome Alpha said with a huge grin.

Hey dear reader, Max finally met Alex!

Are you excited for when he's going to meet James?

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~

(710 words)