Love At First Sight(Joshaya)

Start from the beginning

Their house

Josh watched her slowly run her hand over the stone on the fireplace.

"It's really beautiful here," she smiled, turning back around to face him.

He nodded as his eyes took in the beautiful empty house.

"I can't believe this is our house," she exclaimed. "It's perfect."

He chuckled, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her. He placed a kiss on her lips. "You know one thing that will make this house even more perfect?"

She pulled away, confused. "We agreed no kids until after we're married."

"I'm not talking about kids," he laughed. "I still think we should wait until after we are married."

She let out a breath of relive, "I do too," she agreed. "But then what?" she said, eyeing him, suspiciously.

"Follow me."

She raised her eyebrows before hesitantly following him into the backyard. Her eyes lit up at the sight of little brown puppy with a red collar running over to greet her. She kneel down, petting the puppy, laughing when it licked her face. "Aw, he adorable. He's ours?" she asked, surprised.

He smiled nodding his head. "He's ours," he confirmed. "Come on, Red." he said, throwing the puppy's toy into the backyard, watching the puppy take off for it.

"Red? You named our puppy, Red?" she laughed, shaking her head at the name her fiance gave their dog. "What kind of name is that?"

"I did," he shrugged. "I thought he was the perfect puppy for you. Which made me think of the first night I met you and you were wearing a red dress that night."

The smile instantly wiped off of her face. She looked over at him, "You are so cheesy," she teased, lovingly, walking over to him. "But that has to be the sweetest thing...ever."

He wrapped his arms around her waist, "You know me, I'm cheesy a guy.".

"It's one of the reason I love you."

"I love you, too," he said back, placing another quick kiss on her lips.

Their wedding

Josh stood at the altar, surrounded by close family and friends as he watched his beautiful bride walk barefooted down the aisle in the arm of her father. Her blonde hair was down with her loose curls flowing over her shoulders with a flower tuck behind her ear. Her face was wearing the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

His mind went back to the night he proposed to her in the very spot he was standing on the beach. Now he couldn't believe he was standing in the same spot, making her his wife.

He returned her smile, taking her hand into his, whispering, "I love you" only for her to hear. She mouthed it back before they both turn to face the preacher.

Their kids

Josh walked into the backyard to screamer and laughter. He watched as his daughter and son chased each other through the sprinklers with Red barking and running right along aside them. He looked over to see his wife trying to relax on one of the loungers. Her eyes watching their children as she sipped lemonade.

Josh knew this was the spot he wanted to grow old in. He loved watching his children playing in the big back yard and one day wanted to sit there next to his wife watching their future grand-children run around in the same backyard that his children were running around in.

He walked over, bending down to give her a quick kiss, his hand rubbing her very swollen belly. "Hi" he greeted her, placing another kiss on her mouth. "Any day now," he muttered against her lips.

"Any day now," she smiled. "We'll have another one. They are going to out number us."

He chuckled shaking his head. "We can handle it. We will have another beautiful girl who's going to look just like her mommy."

She shook her head, grinning. "Another handsome little boy who's going to look just like his daddy."

He chose not to argue but had the gut feeling he was right. "I guess, we'll have to wait and see," he laughed, pulling up a lounge chair to sit next to her.

"I guess we will," she smirked with a smile on her face, her eyes on him. "Ahhhh" she screamed, putting her hands up in the air blocking what water she could as Red came over splashing them. "Red!"

Josh chuckled as he wiped the water off of him. He heard laughter from the other side of the yard. "Ohh, so you guys think that was funny?" he asked, looking at his children.

"Yeah!" their son piped up. His little trouble-maker like his mommy.

"Yeah," their daughter agreed, laughing. His little princess like her mommy.

Josh looked over at his wife, raising his eyebrow. He watched his wife smile and shrug, before he took off chasing their children.

Josh forced himself to break eye contact for only a quick second, before his eyes was staring back into hers. "Hmm," he swallowed, still taking in her beauty. "I'm really sorry about that," he apologized again, helping her stand while keeping their hands connected.

"It's really okay. It was an accident," she shrugged with a smile, glancing down at their connected hands before looking right back up at him.

"I guess now is as good as time as any to introduce myself. I'm Josh."

She blushed, smiling, "Maya."

I hope you enjoyed! If you did please let me know below!!