Ironwood meets the saints

[Time skip a month, Ozpin's office]

Ozpin was sitting at his desk when general Ironwood exited the elevator and said "hello Ozpin" Ozpin greeted back "hello James how are you" Ironwood answered by saying "im doing well Ozpin so tell me why you wanted to see me" Ozpin stood up and asked "is Winter with you James" Ironwood nodded "good i have already told Glynda and Qrow to meet us at the bullhead so would you be able to tell Winter to meet us there as well" Ironwood nodded and sent a message to Winter then asked "where are we going Ozpin" Ozpin simply said "im going to introduce you all to someone who can help us in our fight against Salem" Ironwood and Ozpin got in the elevator and pressed the button to take them down they then got on the bullhead and took off to the saints aircraft carrier.

Once they got in view of the aircraft carrier Ironwood looked at Ozpin "Ozpin does that aircraft carrier belong to the 3rd Street Saints" getting a nod from Ozpin he then asked "how do you know they wont kill us for trespassing on their ship Ozpin" Ozpin held up his saints badge and said "im an honorary member of the 3rd Street Saints as long as you stay with me you'll be fine James" the bullhead landed on the saints aircraft carrier the group got off the airship and followed Ozpin to the Boss' office Boss looked up and saw tbe group enter his office so he stood up Ozpin said "Boss these people also know about Salem" Boss nodded and said "i already know who you are general, specialist Schnee, and Qrow Branwen" they look at Ozpin and asked "Ozpin are the saints on our side" getting a nod from Ozpin and the Boss then Kinzie walked into the office and said "Boss the saints daedalus project is complete we just need to test it first before we can do the saints titan project" Boss nodded and looked at general Ironwood and asked "general have you got any old ships that we can use to test the saints daedalus project on preferably ones that can fly and move" Ironwood nodded and asked "can i use your communications to get them here" Boss nodded and Ironwood contacted his soldiers and got several old atlesian ships to the saints aircraft carrier

The Boss, Kinzie, Ozpin, Winter, Qrow, Ironwood, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, Ren, Johnny, Shaundi Pierce, Oleg, Matt, Angel, Roman and Neo watched as the saints daedalus flew over them and shoot the atlesian ships out of the sky while taking no damage Boss said to Kinzie "good job on getting the saints daedalus project done now you can focus on the saints titan project Kinzie" Kinzie nodded and went back to the team and began work on the saints titan project Ironwood thought 'im glad the Saints are on our side instead of Salem' Qrow looked at Ruby and noticed the white cloke she was wearing and asked "Ruby where do you get that cloke" Ruby said "Boss gave it to me Uncle Qrow and he knows what happened to mom" this revelation shocked Qrow and Yang as Yang hadn't seen the white cloke Boss looked at Qrow and Yang who were both looking at him thanking him Boss nodded to both of them and said to Ruby and Yang "Summer Rose would be proud of how far you both have come" this made Rang and Ruby smile at the Boss  who then walked away then returned with saints badges and gave one to Ironwood, Winter, Qrow and Glynda then looked at the sky seeing it get dark he said "Ozpin i think it would be best if team rwby and jnpr stay here for the night while the others along with you go home" Ozpin nodded and got on the bullhead with Ironwood, Gynda, Winter and Qrow the Boss turned to the two teams and said "ok you eight time for bed so go to the living quarters and get some sleep" he then went back to his office and sat in his chair.