Arrival of the saints

On the coast of vale sat a purple ship with people who were rushing around on the deck of the ship which has aircrafts and land vehicles people were moving crates around tying cables to vehicles some aircraft taking off and landing. In the control deck of the ship stood a man in a black suit with a purple shirt underneath and had black tinted glasses on he pressed a button and spoke "Kinzie are we at Vale?" "Yes boss we are at Vale" Kinzie replied "good have a drop ship ready and get Johnny, Shaundi and Pierce to meet me there" Boss ordered "ok Boss" Kinzie replied and did as she was told the Boss the closed the communication link and headed to the armoury to get his weapons.

Once Boss obtained his weapons he walked to the flight deck and saw Johnny, Shaundi and Pierce there waiting as the boss got close Johnny spoke up "yo Boss where are we headed" "were heading to Beacon Academy to speak to the headmaster" Boss answered Shaundi said "ok Boss shall we get going then" Boss nodded and boarded the drop ship with Johnny, Shaundi and Pierce the door closed as the ship took off.

As the four saints members approached Beacon Boss was think to himself 'i hope this goes well for the sake of Remnant' then the ship landed at Beacon the door opened and the group walked out of the drop ship and walked to Beacon tower when they enter the lobby Boss spoke to the Receptionist "hi im here to speak with the headmaster if that is possible" "of course sir let me just see if he is busy" the receptionist responded she then press a button on her computer then a voice came from it "hello" "hello Mr Ozpin i have four people here at the reception area wanting to speak with you should i send them up" "please do send them up to me" Ozpin replied "ok sir" then the line went dead "you can go up to him" she said to the Boss who nodded in return and walked into the elevator and pressed the button to take them to top of the tower.

When the elevator made it to the top of the tower and opened Boss could see an old man sitting at the desk with a cup of coffee the group stepped out of the elevator and approached the desk Boss spoke first "are you the headmaster of Beacon" "yes i am the headmaster of Beacon my name is professor Ozpin and who are you" ozpin asked calmly "i don't have a name but i go by Boss" Boss responded "and who are your friends" Ozpin asked "this is Johnny Gat, Shaundi and Pierce Washington" Boss replied pointing to Johnny, Shaundi and Pierce Ozpin nodded "and what is it that you want to speak to me about" "well we want to help you fight against Salem" replied boss Ozpin's face became serious "how do you know that name" Ozpin asked Boss who responded with "we have been following her pawns for a while now Ozpin" "and who is this 'we' surely you can't mean you and your three friends" asked Ozpin "me and my crew have been following Salem's forces Ozpin" Boss stated "and by 'crew' you mean there are more of you?" Ozpin asked causing Boss to nod in confirmation "where is your crew based right now" questioned Ozpin "coast of Vale there is a purple aircraft carrier in the water" Boss simply stated Ozpin nodded and asked "do you have anyway for me to contact you by any chance" Boss nodded and placed a purple and gold scroll in front of him and said "we'll be in touch" and walked back into the elevator and pressed the button to take them down to the reception area and then got back on the drop ship headed back to the aircraft carrier.