Ch 19 - Temper

Miku went off and you have to wake up and see what's happening. This time I'm running the show.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You woke up in bed slowly. Still having rubble and such on your clothes. But you had company. Miku wrapped around your thighs and used your lower stomach as a pillow.

"Miku?"

She looked up. "Darling!" She pounced and hugged you into her chest. "Oh my goodness I missed you. You okay Pumpkin? Are you feverish? Feel sick? Need food after a hot shower?"

"I'm confused." You mumbled.

Miku released just enough to give you a little air. "Hm?"

"What time is it?" You asked.

"Tomorrow morning. The sun just came up."

"The hell happened?" Wondering what was going on with everything.

"I'll explain when you're ready. How do you feel?"

You yawned. "Tired and dirty. You?"

"Angry, worried, saddened, and stimulated."

"What on all four?"

She sighed and let go. "Get in the shower. I'll be there in a minute."

"Alright." You walk out of your room and take one turn to the washroom. Only to be called by someone.

"Good morning (FN). I do hope you feel better."

You turn around and Reine has sugar cubes sticking out of her coffee. "Hey there."

"Getting there?" She pondered.

"Give me a bit."

"When you can Rose and the girls want to see you."

"Super." You smile and continue walking to the washroom. Time to clean yourself up. The bedding probably has to go too. But that can wait. Just want to make sure everything is better. Rinse your mouth out, no smell, and the works.

So you rinsed the hard dirt and sweat off and just put shampoo in your hair. It's five minutes in. Now what could happen here?

"Make room."

"Eh?" Miku just opened the shower door and walked in to share the showerhead. "Hi there."

"Uhhh-"

"What? We've seem each other."

"Just not expected. You know..."

"Darling don't be embarrassed. I just need you to get my back. And you rinsed right?"

"Yeah." She kissed you. Gripping your back and shoulder. "So exactly what happened yesterday?"

"I kind of, over did it." She put her head down. "I hit my notes in high gear. I'm attached to you. When you're not well and our date got ruined I flipped my lid."

"Alright. Not the first time it's happened. Though thank you for checking up on me. But really Miku how are you? How's Rose?"

Miku seemed more serious now. "I wanted to speak to you about Rose. She has more control over herself than anyone I've met. And her, Kotori, and Yoshino are in the same grade. Isn't it ridiculous? Something going on with that?"

"Well Miku, I didn't seal her powers. Did Shido?"

"No. He didn't either."

This was a big question. But then what happened when you were out at the mall shopping. "So what did you do besides hit a few 'high notes' Miku?"

"Let's just say Origami got a black eye from our loli." She winked.

"I'm lost. What?"

She giggled. "Rose or Ranger as they know her, gave Origami a black eye. You'll see her in school today probably. But that's what happens when you hurt my beloved Darling."

"Wait, that dart."

She nodded. "Mhm. Dizziness and nasty. It made you sick. It doesn't sit well with me."

"Considering I passed out on our time out and found my clothes with rubble on them." You look into her eyes. "I can understand. And thank you for looking after me."

"Rose, Kotori, and Reine did too. Rose defended along my side, Kotori looked at the scanners, and Reine helped put you to rest. They are all going to see how you're doing before classes start. When you go I'll be on my way as well. The girls will be waiting."

"What diva like yourself doesn't have a waiting line?" You ask retorickly. 

"Good point. Though I do wish we could do this more often. Just be us and nothing around. We've been interrupted twice during our time twice now. When we encountered Rose and then on our family time out."

"Think you, me, and Rose are like a family?" You guess.

"Exactly as I thought. But one day I will be wife." She placed a hand on your chest and a hand on the shower glass.

"Miku?"

"I want to love and care for my husband." She moved her face closer.

"I want to take care of you too."

"And I want to be the one that doesn't want you to fight Darling. I can't see that again. I knew you were alive," She looked away. "But something triggered me. I thought you wouldn't wake up. And over half a day later you open your eyes and I was there. I let you rest for hours and hours and finally went to bed. I didn't want to leave. I would have hurt me so bad."

"I don't want to hurt your feelings Miku. Both of us matter here. I don't know why Origami did it. I will find out today. Although I'm glad you are feeling too. You are powerful, but you have limits too. Let's not fight if we don't have to."

"Try saying that to Rose who's on the couch reading about tanks." She kissed your neck. Feeling her bosoms bounce into you chest.

"Loli and tanks while you and I are in the shower. That seem like it sounds a little-"

Miku kissed your neck. "Like the kids are in bed and you're mine? I am a diva. Maybe you might like a little role playing when we get time? Pity we need to get dressed in a minute or so."

"Yeah." You blushed.

"Buuuut, I have something for you. A little, taste."

~~~~~

Taste. Giggity. Lemon squeezy.

-Rel