Ch 3 - Trying Again

Well Omega and I have been laughing about this and he is so eager to get it rolling. He has a chapter that will be published on here I want to say six chapters or so away. I am beyond stoked.

For now we go back to "Sarah" in girl persona to hopefully try and make Miku fall in love with her. Or him. Or, It? Ugh. You get it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(Just a head's up I did not want to consume most of this with filler. Those who read my Origami know where this is going. At the moment I am going to with a more forward approach.)

The day was hell. Being a new boy in school is the causal hey what's up and not too much attention. A girl they want to know where she's from, what she is into, and then how pretty and/or cute she is. "Princess Sarah" was not something you wanted to stick with. Especially as Shido, Tohka, and the others just had to watch. What more could they have done? Tohka and the twins were not too good at explaining things, Origami was something else, and Yoshino had no way of understanding other than trying to help another spirit.

< So here we are again. Skirt, makeup, and with a little sweet talk. Can you do it? >

< Yeah Kotori as long as I'm only called Sarah while in this dress. Exactly though why couldn't I, wear leggings underneath this or something? >

< You could have. But look less sexy. >

< Great... >

< Well considering she hates men, good idea on the legs. >

< I suppose. So tell me Kotori what do you want me to do this time? Walk right up there? Sit in the crowd? >

< Actually yeah walk right up. You have that perfume on right? >

< Unfortunately... >

< Good luck then. >

< Sure... > You enter the arena as she is in mid song. Stopping for a minute just to hear that beautiful voice. It was truly stunning. Amazing someone so mean sounds so heavenly.

(Just a side note I don't see any singing done in dub anymore. Other Date A Live with Miku that is.)

< Get a move on. >

< Yeah-yeah. > You move closer and take a breath going to the stage. No time like now. Time for a redo. Here we go again. You walk up the stairs and she that long purple haired beauty once more.

She doesn't seem to be in a chipper mood when she saw you. "Hello." She glared.

"Hi." You reply shyly.

"So how long have you been here?"

"Uh just a few minutes. I'm sorry just thought you sounded beautiful. And you-"

"I what?"

"Sound it too." You blush.

Miku smiled. Yeah her mood flipped quickly. Wonder what else was up with her. "What's your name?"

"I'm Sarah."

"Explains why you're so adorable Princess. I'm Miku."

I hate how I was given this code name Sarah. Secretly Advertising 'Round A Hoe. This sucks. "Thanks. I don't get compliments."

"Aren't you just one of the cutest things?"

"And aren't you just amazing? I mean people want you to sing to them. They probably want you to sell them your underwear for all I know."

< Idiot! Why are you being perverted here? > Barked Kotori.

< We did have a perverted option yesterday. (FN) is testing waters. > Reine had your support here. Not a bad call.

"How about we call it even and swap ours?" She said with a smirk.

"Hey. I didn't say I was interested." You flinch.

"Aww. Don't worry Cutie. I mean no harm. So what made you come up all the way here? Besides a better view. Hehe." That giggle was cute yet aggressive. Somehow that worked.

"I should be asking you. This place has been vacant for sometime. Especially after the spacial quake from yesterday."

"I just love knowing that people think that they need to hear my voice. This is home to me. This is what I live for. I feel the excitement and pleasure filling the air around the whole building. But," She looked at you. "I suppose you haven't heard me."

"Well I-"

She put a finger to your lips. "I won't tell anyone we were here if you won't. Our little secret?"

"Yeah." You nod nervously.

"Though we probably should get back to what were doing before right? Will I see you at the festival?"

"I hope so. My class is doing a maid cafe. I'll try to see you whenever I can."

"Hope I get you as my waitress. Can hugs be a customer review?"

"Yes. Of course. Anything for you Miku."

She giggled and flashed a smile. "Excellent. I can't wait. Maybe we can hang out sometime too."

"Oh me you?"

"A tea party. To us. I'll let you know. I'm sure I'll bump into you again. You are just ever so precious."

I'm starting to blush. Never had a woman compliment me like this. Other than just claiming. "Can't wait. I'll miss you."

"Miss you too Dear. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Miku." You watch her leave the set. Now time to check to command.

< (FN) you okay? > Asked Reine.

< I think I'm alright. Why do you ask Reine? >

< Your heart is still at a fast pace. She's gone now. >

< I guess I, just never had a girl flirt with me before. I don't know. Hard to believe she's amazing after what happened yesterday. >

< Nice job. Big bro couldn't pull that off. > Kotori was happy she nailed it.

< Wait. That's why I got this assignment? >

< Uhhh- >

< Thanks Kotori... > I like the girl when she's happy but come on.

~~~~~

Well second time around was much better. By a landslide. Miku came off skeptical but in the end was sweet. Something has to be going on. What exactly is it?

Like it, comment freely, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel