Ch 6 - Save

I am happy for what is next but sad on the way getting there.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You shut the door and sit outside on the floor for the moment. Holding the wig and looking at it as your heart sinks. Hearing her nonstop whaling was breaking. Your insides were melting. Tonsils filled with guilt and heart shattering. You have to pick yourself up. Time to walk away, report, change clothes, and be alone.

As you walk over to the kitchen before your bedroom everyone looked at you. "Done?" Asked Kotori knowing what was going on. 

"Sealed. Now here." Handing her the wig. "I'm retiring that. I feel awful. I need to change." You look down at the ground and not a word to anyone else. The girls were heartbroken at the sight and know that indeed Miku was crying her eyes out. 

"I don't like it when he's upset." Said Yoshino nervously.

"He's awful when he's like this. I mean look at him and listen to her. Can't feel the tension you could cut with a knife?" Yoshinon made it clear for the other girls going on. 

"(FN)... Shido..." Tohka sighed. "Kotori? What do we do?" 

"I need to think."

You stripped down of all the girl clothes and put them in a giant paper bag. Then changing into normal attire. Men's underwear, a plain white tee instead of a blouse, and pants. Much better. You took the earpiece out and put it on your desk. But couldn't help and stare at the CD cover. Made you very sad. Tsukino Yoimachi. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." You tear up and lay down to bed. "If only I could tell her what I found out last night. It's not like I can say I love her now. She just hates my guts and wants me to die." You take a breath. "Love sucks. Can't even be myself to get it. I'm a loser."

~~~~~

Kotori put a lollipop in her mouth and swapped out her ribbons in her hair from black to white. A quick mirror check to Yoshino. "You two are coming with me."

"Okay." Nodded Yoshino bringing Yoshinon along. 

The trio walked over to the cracked door on the opposite hall. Slightly pushing the door open. "I said leave me alone you slime." Miku barked.

"Hello. Just us girls. Someone was worried about you." Kotori looked over at Yoshino.

"Hi there." She said softly. "Why are you crying?"

Miku sniffled. "Aren't you just the cutest thing." She pet the little girl's head.

"Sorry it's all like this. This is the first time he has made anyone cry. (FN) is like," Yoshino blushed. "My big brother. So if Shido."

"Big, brother?" Asked Miku.

"All the girls in the other room are with us. He and my older brother the other boy have been very good to us. And we aren't apart of the AST or DEM. The AST were those soldiers at the stadium. DEM is those wizards you refer to."

"But he still sealed me. It was everything I had." Another tear fell from Miku.

"I gave the order and it was to protect you. He didn't want those organizations to hurt you or any spacial quake to happen. You don't know it but my cousin (FN) has knows much more about you than you realize."

"What does he care?" She huffed.

"I well," Yoshino couldn't finish her sentence.

"Pretty sure someone has feelings for you." Finished Yoshinon.

"Him?" She gasped. "Not anymore."

"Then how come he's not the only one in his room sobbing?" Asked Kotori.