Ch 4 - Whisper

Now to get to know her more personally. Time to get it together woman. No seriously you're still in a skirt.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was the day of the festival which complicated so many things. First off still in the Sarah or girl persona. Then being in a maid outfit because of the maid themed cafe. The girls do it for the experience but then some guys just want more than just the pie. Or cakey or coffee and everything else. Seems in order.

< Alright. Miku and a gaggle of girls are walking around the stands. See if you can have a talk and have a little bit of fun. >

< Cotton candy and a game sound good Kotori? >

< Go for it. >

You exit the maid cafe as Tohka and the twins primarily take over. Then it was out and about. Wasn't hard to her. Four girls for that posse that tags along.

"Hey Miku." You greet.

"Hey Sarah. Missed you." { Leave us be. } That little message had the girls walk off leaving the two of you alone. "Shall we?"

"Explore the place together? Yeah." And what the hell was that?

< Even I felt that. Carry on. > Said Kotori observing from the ship.

"You look hot in that outfit you should wear it all the time."

"Maybe." You wink at her. "Maybe I'll win you something."

"For me? Awww. You shouldn't have." A good way to go. A singer that is highly into herself is really getting a prize. Why should never go for it?

Looking around the prizes are all different at the games. The good prizes aren't at multiple stands. That's the crazy part. "Find a prize you like I guess. Something you like."

"Okay Cutie." She looked around. About two dozens games and then needed to have a little something catch her eye. "Oh. Hey Sarah how about that little penguin?" She pointed at a stand.

I knew she was cold. Alright. Here we go. "I'll try."

The girl at the stand gave you a baseball as you approached the stand. "Alright. Tower of bottles. One ball to knock them all off the stool. Sound good?"

You nod. "Right. Watch out Miku." You reach back and hurl the baseball. It isn't anywhere close to new at all. Hard to grip. You hit the center of the tower. Unfortunately the top bottle just fell flat on top of the stool and didn't move. "Darn."

"Better luck next time." Said the woman running the stand.

This is where Miku started to use that charm of hers yet again. She looked at you shaking your head thinking you had and then to the woman. { The penguin please. }

The woman grabbed the little stuffed animal and reached over to Miku. "Close enough. Enjoy."

"Yay." She hugged it into her chest. "It's adorable like you. Hehe. So. What's next? Tea with me? Stay here?"

Options came up at the ship's main screen. It was voting time again.

A. Check with the girls.

B. Stay at the festival and grab food.

C. Tea Party.

Majority goes C and two votes for choice B.

"The girls are fine and we don't need her gawking at other girls when she's in the grasp."

"Agreed. I say tea party because she chooses a private environment that's comfortable for her. I'm sure she will be able to open up more."

"Got it." < Hey (FN) go C. > Put in Kotori.

"Tea with you sounds like a dream. Thank you for the honor."

Back to her spot in the school she has a whole table set up. Guess that's what happens when you go to the finest spot in the city. It just so happens that the students live beyond comfortable. Which includes fine scenery and luxury that most could never afford. Sitting down she quickly had someone bring up a kettle of her personal tea mix.

"Thank you again. I've really wanted us to spend some time alone together."

"Same here Miku. Just hoping to know you better. You know."

She smiled. This was working. Unsure about her rates bit Phantom seems quite stable and having a good time. "Me? Glad you find me so interesting." She handed you a mug.

You take a sip. "Wow. This is really good."

She moved closer to you. "I don't think I have ever met a girl special like you. Beautiful, sweet, very cute."

You blushed. "Thanks. Uhhh-"

"What makes you so different?"

"I don't know."

She glared at you. "Transfer over my school. I'll take care of everything doe you to come here."

You frowned. "I'm sorry. I can't."

{ Please reconsider. }

"I'm flattered but I can't."

"Sarah?" { Please strip for me. }

"Uhhh, aren't we moving a little fast?" You ask.

"Impossible." She got up. "So tell me Sarah. What are you? Who are you? A spirit or one of those wizards?"

You take a breath. "I'm not with DEM. Not any wizard. I don't think I'm a spirit at all. But I know this. The girls I like with are spirits. Myself and two others protect them. I want to protect you too Miku. I care about you. I want you to come over sometime. Meet all of them. Eat with us. Just want to let you know you aren't alone out there. And you won't have any spacial quakes happen so the AST and DEM aren't after you. I promise."

"Well well. You are something else. Tell you what Cutie. I don't need protection since I have my voice. But I'll accept your offer. Tomorrow good? We are so busy today."

< (FN) it's a yes! Say yes! >

"Thank you Miku. Tomorrow it is. Can't wait. But for now, let's chat over this tea. It is the highlight of my day."

"Muah." She blew a kiss.

Now I just have to figure out how this home situation is. This is going to be tough. But tomorrow if I don't get the kiss it's a failure. Fact. But I know what will happen. Plus I think we all know deep down me being 'Sarah' can only go for so long.

~~~~~

Those who read my Origami story titled Super Genius know. This will be a tear jerker in the next chapter. Warning in advance.

Vote it, comment freely, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel