Ch 17 - Mall

Rose (Ranger) is with you and Miku going shopping. This will all be too well.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The mall was one of Miku's favorite destinations. This time around she wore a hat and a spare pair of glasses for a little disguise. Not to surround her and the new little girl to so many people. Now was not the time for fame. Rose was already a little sigh. A paparazzi would give her an anxiety attack and possibly start a spacial quake. Not good. 

Rose went to a lens specialist to get a test and fit. Sure enough when you see her go through these tests she really does need a rather thick pair of glasses. Poor thing. How could she see what you look like and how she fought? Guess you can just say talent. That's what kept her going. 

Seeing her get tested and fitted took maybe a half hour and then it came down to seeing what king of glasses she wanted. Going for an rectangle like oval shaped black pair. She could read letters in a size twelve font from ten feet away. Rose was all set to go. 

"I can see well finally. It's such a good feeling. I can't wait to read my book I picked up." Rose was excited.

"Well Sweetie, you want to continue shopping with me? Maybe even another bad girl outfit?" Proposed Miku who really just wanted to have another excuse to go shopping and add a buddy.

"Why not?" Pondered Rose.

This is where guys should expect to look at the time and go from there. This could be an hour just to find one dress. Granted Miku was loaded so money wasn't an issue like some, it still was the concept. Caution wahmen shopping. Well one beautiful diva and a little cute girl who you're helping out for the time being. You still had your earpiece in but they were laying back on the ship and having you enjoy yourselves which was a major plus. Something fun and to have you be on your toes. Although Reine was nearby.

< Hello Sarah. >

< Hi to you too... >

< How's Miku and Rose? >

< Pleasant. >

< No gawking if you please. >

< Did you really come to the mic to tell me that? Seriously? >

< I'll get to it. See if you can keep Ranger's happiness level at a high rate and have it stay there. Just to give ourselves some data. Then we will come and get things going. Not bad right? >

< Hoping we can be AST free. That'd be great. >

< Working on that as well. Although, They know Ranger. They don't know Rose. They have never seen her face which is a big advantage. It will keep her safe and take the burden off of you and Miku. She's almost like a daughter or little sister to you right now. >

< Tell me about it. Can't say  I mind. But yet Kotori is home and I get it too. >

< Too true. I'll be here. Do your best to enjoy yourself. >

Taking the advice, you follow Miku with Rose right at her side. It really was cute. Miku's pastel purple and Rose's icy blue hair next to each other like sisters. Then going into a store called Crylic. Miku has that idea again. The idea of going, "Put on the dress Honey. You look good." Right. Well, you didn't have one the girl persona attire. Got saved this time. Then it started in the women's section which Miku was going through the sections and going to Rose for her opinion.

"Rose Dear green or the red?" Asked Miku pointing at dresses.

"The green but in red?" Pondered Rose.

"Didn't even think. I'll try it." She moved over to some skirts. "White and short or black medium?"

"I like the black." Replied Rose.

"Alright. Darling can you hold these while I pick stuff for Rose. She's going to need a few things if she's staying with us." She passed over the clothes and winked at you.

"Alright." Both the girls are happy. This is going to be a good time. Not like it's a dress for a certain occasion situation. 

Rose is having fun going through the clothes. She has the attitude of having multiple styles. Go the cute route like Yoshino, going bright and colorful, basic, and then something that really makes you stand out like Miku or Tohka. The thoughts and emotions kept your mind swimming. Rose was an adorable girl that somehow has this side to her that is military and the fact she laid out Origami and Mana is just incredible. At the end of the day this is a spirit. She still contains her spirit powers and you were in charge of sealing them. There wasn't a good time to do this at the moment. And why break the golden time when the girls are having a fun day out and no trouble is near? Harsh decisions.

A few minutes later Reine wanted to just to touch base on what was going on. She was monitoring you and the girls. < Your heart rate is rapid. Everything okay? >

< Always nervous around a spirit that isn't sealed. >

< Well I do hate to give you a reason why. I need you to get a grip. Origami is in the shopping mall. The same one as you. She is in the opposite side looking at swimsuits. But here is your task. Don't tell the girls and make sure both parties do not meet each other. Is that hard by any means? >

< Yeah it is. That drives a hard bargain. They're going to want to sit down for a lunch soon. This is going to be harder than I thought. >

< You can do this. You're wearing pants. Have a little confidence. >

< Fine. >

< Sarah. > Oh that just struck a nerve.

"Ugh..."

~~~~~

Origami is also flirty with you as well as Shido. Does she know you're taken? And will she recognize Rose being Ranger?

-Rel