Ch 2 - Sarah

After the girl literally almost blew you off stage the big question is what now? Well, Kotori is going to have you "suit up" if you know what I mean.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Kotori brought you aboard the airship for analysis. It was just you, her, and the crew. Shido was at the house checking in on the girls. Now time to see what you were dealing with.

"Hey Cuz. What do we got?"

"Phantom. Our next spirit in the area. She goes to a school in town. Not sure how she was in hiding for so long. We should have detected her."

"So this feminist chick is just hiding for so long and it just hit us all the sudden? Good to know. Only questions and no answers for that one. Next."

"Well now here is the interesting part (FN). She's a singer as you know."

"Yeah."

"All girl concerts usually hand picked."

"Okay..."

"Pretty sure she swings the other way."

"Okay..." Why do I think this is going to end up stupid?

"So we have an idea for you to blend in. I'll help you as much as I can."

"Woah. What are you saying?" Please don't say it.

"We'll get you dressed up in no time. We got you I promise. And can work with you as much as possible."

Reine held the uniform behind you. "Don't worry Sarah, it's comfortable from what I see."

"You guys are killing me. Why can't Shido take this one?"

"Shin is too dense. And you have better legs."

"Thanks Reine. Glad I was handpicked to be the lady. So what's the deal with this one?"

Kotori smirked. "We will prep tonight and you will be on your way to school as Sarah Shinonono tomorrow. Voice changer with a choker to go over it. Socks the height you want, and got a whole getup for you. So now, we move."

"Great..." You know damn well I'm not going to be happy with this. I know a boy needs to look pretty and feel it but this is stepping over that line. "So what's the first step?"

"Body wax obviously." Insisted Kotori.

"Ya killing me!"

(The irony is Sarah with the H at the end means princess. Trap Princess. Hey-yo!)

~~~~~

So last night was hell in preparation of the big day. The reveal of (FN) (LN) into the persona of Sarah Shinonono. Because apparantly to have a girl kiss you so her powers could be sealed you need to be another girl. In doing so a voice changer that went over your neck with a choker to disguise it, waxed legs, a wig, some knee highs, and light makeup. Just foundation for the face. No eyeliner, shadow, or lipstick. Phew. Thank goodness. But the worst part was under the skirt. Really high shorts underneath some granny panties go over.

After dressing up in the morning you have your head down low as Shido takes a look at you. Only he and Kotori are on board with it so far.

"Hey (FN) how's it hanging?" Asked your cousin.

"Shido, I, am in fucking bloomers! How do you think I'm doing!?" You boom.

"Whaaa!" Gasped Yoshino who was on the couch.

Crap. Please no corruption. She's just a little girl.

"(FN) that you? What's with the skirt dude?" Asked Yoshinon.

"Well, it's about-"

"Hey. Who's the new girl?" Asked Kaguya walking in.

"Correction. The one before us is a boy." Assured Yuzuru.

"Wait a minute. Hey, (FN) why are you dressed up like a girl? You look cute but still."

"Agreement. Very cute. Confusion. Why are you a trap?"

"As I was saying girls it's because of a spirit that hates guys. I mean she tried to hurt me and talked to me like dirt. So I guess I have to do a little of this and a little of that and boom. Hope she likes me. I kind of feel bad though."

"Yeah. I heard that she was mean." Pondered Shido.

"Why? You're so nice." Asked Yoshino.

"I don't know. I just know this. Someone who hates something at first glance must have a reason. Something happened to that poor, beautiful girl. Don't know if it's awful or what but I will have to find out. Only a matter of time. It will take time but hopefully she's great to be around like everyone here. She needs our help. Girls please. Will you help if it's called for?" They all nod their heads. This was a great sign. All the girls were ever so supportive. Nothing else like it. "Sweet. Everyone, thank you. In all honesty. I'll need it."

The hardest part was having two people close to you find out what you're doing. Simply because they were going to find out eventually. Tohka knew her friends and Origami with her tactics were impossible to hide. They needed to know the truth. It was just a matter of explaining. Bad enough telling the girls at home and then annoying having wind blow up your skirt. School day take one. Sarah Shinonono.

Shido was waiting by his locker as Tohka as always showed up right next to you. This was going to be good.

"Hi Shido. What took you so long." Then she looked at you. "Uh Shido why is (FN) wearing that?" She whispered. "(FN) are you crazy?"

"I am for doing stunt to get to Phantom." You nod.

"Ohhh." She smirked. "Hi Sarah girl I don't know. It's nice to meet you." She chimed.

"Thanks..."

"Hey Sarah." Called a voice behind you.

You turn around and Origami has this slight glare. "Hey Origami..."

"Say girl. Want to go shopping together? I need a swimsuit. We could change together. Bring Shido along too." Going along so well in the most cringey way possible. Good ol Origami. Funny and concerning as always.

"No thanks... Thank you though. Really?"

"Really really 'Sarah'? Don't want to make boys jealous and take turns kissing a boy 'Sarah'?" It always raised the question. Did she have a thing for you too? She has made so many moves on him and lately she's flirting with you. What is that girl's deal? Maybe no one knows.

~~~~~

The protag kiss will be in detail soon. And by the way it's not a true kiss if one doesn't kiss back. In this case he hasn't had a true kiss yet.

Like it, comment freely, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel