Mingi gives San the 'I told you so' look and San can only huff and pout before he sits on the floor next to Yunho and starts petting the hybrid. Yunho had lay down with his chin flat on the floor once San had put him down because of his fever and started purring when San pet him and sigh softly.

"Okay, is everyone read- aww!" Seonghwa says as he walks to the living room and finds Yunho in his wolf form on the floor getting pets from San. Yunho had put his head on San's lap, his tail wags lightly while San is petting him happily and Seonghwa can't stop himself from cooing at the sight and went to pet Yunho too.

It's not long before the others come into the living room and pet Yunho too on the floor and after a while, Mingi starts to feel a bit jealous so he clears his throat loudly. "Can we go now?" grunt Mingi. Yunho pulls his head up and looks over to Mingi in concern as he can sense that Mingi is currently somewhat upset.

Mingi? Are you alright? says Yunho with their link as he whines out loud.

"Someone is jealous." Yeosang says as he smirks at Mingi.

"Alright, come on boys. Let's go before Mingi burns our asses." says Hongjoong lightly and the other smirk and chuckles before standing up and brushing their pants, a habit gestures.

"I am not jealous." huffed Mingi as he went to Yunho and picked him up gently. Yunho then licks Mingi's cheek, stunning the vampire before he smiles widely and kisses Yunho's snout. "I'm alright baby." says Mingi to Yunho's question earlier and Yunho nods before he put his head on Mingi's shoulder.

"Alright, everyone in a circle~" San says and Mingi yelps a little when Yunho extends his claws and start to claws Mingi's shirt and shoulders.

S-sorry.. I'm nervous..

Mingi chuckles as he remembers how Yunho is not quite fond of teleporting so he runs his hand on Yunho's back, calming him down.

"It'll be alright baby." says Mingi and San smirk but he keeps quiet and when everyone is ready, San teleports everyone to the coven entrance.

They can't teleport right inside the meeting room as it is one of the rules the coven had made a few years ago.

Yunho whine pitifully as his head thumping loudly after the short journey and San scratch Yunho's head lightly saying sorry as he felt a bit guilty knowing that the hybrid is sick and the side effect of teleporting but they are about to be late so San had to teleport all of them.

Everyone starts walking except for Mingi as he stays in his place while looking down to Yunho in concern. "Do you want a minute or two?" Mingi asked.

No, it's alright.

"Are you sure?"

Yes.

"Okay then." Mingi says and he starts walking following the others to the meeting room deep in the coven.

The meeting room is a big hall and there are already a few vampires and werewolves sitting and waiting for the meeting to start when ATEEZ arrives. Yunho is already used to vampires and werewolves looking and gawking at him so he just continues to lay his head on Mingi's shoulder and closes his eyes.

Only when he felt Mingi is seated on his seat did he open his eyes and slowly detached himself from Mingi and settled next to him as he shifted back to his human form.

"Baby? I thought you're gonna stay in your wolf form until the meeting's over?" Mingi asked tilting his head and Yunho pouted as he rubbed his temple in a circle motion.

"Can't. Too much noise.. I won't be able to concentrate later.." Yunho murmured as he lay his head on Mingi's shoulder.

Mingi tilted his head a bit thinking and contemplating whether to give Yunho his blood or not but once he looked over to Yunho and his pale face, Mingi held up his hand towards Yunho's face.