Casper.1

Casper's Point of View
Casper Nico Lopez is the son of the leader of the Mexican Mafia, George Lopez. Casper's father is the highest ranking mafia of all time. Him and his father live in a 325 square feet Mexican housing. Few years ago, his mother have found dead by a dumpster ten days after her death by the autopsy including that she was rape by multiple men. His father, George took action as he suspected it was one of his buddies because they are the only ones that know his mother really well. But, when they met up saying that they wives were also murdered except for Jay Coleman instead he mentioned his son was murdered instead. George suspected it was Jay all along because Jay wants to be in charge and run the whole mafia business. The others also agree as Jay explained to them how dumb do that sound and that he will never do such of thing. Jay see that all three was looking very odd as he know now that they cannot trust him, So Jay walk himself out the door and didn't look back.
Two years later, Casper's youngest uncle who is the same age as him named, Dante Lopez. Dante is a troublemaker and also a gang member of the Bloods. Dante is proudly bisexual as he use to dated Andre's sister, Erica Coleman but, now he's started talking to an African guy named, Tony. Dante is also a Hit Man that works with Casper's father, George while taking out underground world of assassins. Their journey is to hunt down the murder of Casper's mother.

While his father and his uncle Dante going over the plan to hunt down the killer; Casper made a phone call to his best friend,  Andre to let him know about his father's plan to hunt down the killer that murder his mother

While his father and his uncle Dante going over the plan to hunt down the killer; Casper made a phone call to his best friend, Andre to let him know about his father's plan to hunt down the killer that murder his mother. Andre told Casper to contact both Mars and Robert and to meet at Mars's grandfather's Grocery store which the grocery is also Mars's family social club as they hide drugs, money and weapons in the back. Andre believe that they should also go on a hunt to search for the killer that murder his brother and their mothers. Casper totally agree with the idea as he went on ahead and contact the guys to meet a Mars's grocery store.