The Country Boy

Rob Point Of View

Robert 'Rob' Stevens was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. Rob is a talented singer whatever it's country, jazz or R&B, he plays guitar and a piano. Rob also loves to dance especially hip-hop dance. Rob was living with his parents, Sally and Chuck Stevens and have an oldest sister named, Kate Stevens. 

Rob became friends with Andre, Mars, and Casper every since they were little kids; the four of them are like brothers and they have always got each other back. But, one day when Rob found out the news about his mother's death....It terrify him for years and that's when he was ban from seeing his best friends due to his his father and their fathers hate each other and blaming each other from murder their wives and son. Rob have a secret that he was hiding from his friends especially Andre when he had deep feelings for Andre's sister, Cameron ever since they was little. 

Cameron was the first girl that gave him his first kiss. So, ever since then, the two of them started dating.  Rob and Cameron talk during and after school when he goes to Basketball practice while Cameron goes to cheerleader practice. 

Rob was done with basketball practice as he was watching Cameron practice her cheer with the other girls. Cameron is so talented doing back-flip and her cheer jumps. After Cameron got through with her cheer practice; Cameron sat on the bleachers seats next to Rob as they have a conversation just the two of them. 

" Hey bae, you did great out there." said Rob.

" Thank You." Cameron replied as she gave him a kissed. " So, how was your basketball practice?"

" It's alright I guess." Rob answered. 

" You guess? Practice didn't go as you plan?" Cameron questioned him. " Seriously Rob, what's going on?" 

" It's about Andre, Mars and Casper along with our dads. Our parents ban from seeing each other." Rob said. " I really not suppose to see you as well. This is crazy! I believe someone else kill our mothers and your brother." 

" Me too, I been thinking about that a lot and so have Andre; Andre whole life want to get justice from what happen to our brother." Cameron replied. " Andre miss you and the others as well.  You guys need to hang out again, so what our dads thinks about it....You guys need each other." 

Rob nods his head as he agree with his girlfriend, Cameron " You're right. Thanks bae, I'm so glad to have you by my side. I don't what I'll do without you."

Rob and Cameron stare at each other for a few seconds as Rob made his move as he lean to kiss Cameron by the lips while close his eye as she did the same. The kiss was so passion and very romantic. Rob broke the kiss as he open his eyes while Cameron was having goosebump as the kiss took her breath away as she wanted more. Cameron open her eyes as she stare into her boyfriend's eyes while he just smile at her. 

Unexpectedly, Andre and Cameron's father Jay Coleman aka 'J-Roc' walks in the gym building with his guys as they spotted Cameron with Rob. Jay was very angry and pissed to see his daughter with one of his enemy's son. Jay did have serious issue with Rob's father's Chuck as he think that Chuck murder his son because of what happen to his wife. 

"YOU!" yelled Jay as he was getting Rob attention as he walking up toward his daughter and Rob along with his guys. " Stay the hell away from my daughter!" 

Both Cameron and Rob turn toward Jay Coleman so quickly and was in shocked.

" DAD!" yelled Cameron.

" Don't Dad me, get your ass in the car!" Jay cursed her out. " You  been warned, stay away from my son and daughters if you know what's good for you white boy!" 

Jay Coleman's partner in crime, Reggie Lyon step up in front of Rob as he was getting close in his face with an angry look on his face while Rob just stand his ground with a mean look on his face. 

" You heard what he said white boy! You don't have any chance to be with a black woman." said Reggie. " Next time we see you...We will blow your mother f***** brain out. You feel me." 

" Will see." Rob replied back as he stand up straight with his deep voice. 

Reggie Lyon laughed as he walks away with the other guys as they follow Jay and Cameron. Cameron turns toward Rob's direction as she cries into tears as she told Rob she love him in a silent tone. Rob did the same as he told her he love her too in silent tone. 

Watching his girlfriend, Cameron leaving so quickly and won't see her again really hurts him. He is gonna stand up and fight his ground even if it means to take on a group of guys to have Cameron back. He love her deeply.