{Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader}

Requested by VDgamerz04

———

"Sanemi, pleaseeeeeeeee," you begged the angry pillar, he attempted to push you off of him but it didn't work. He gave up and continued walking dragging you along with him, he mumbled angrily to himself while you held onto his waist in attempt to persuade him.

Usually if a girl other than you were this close to him, touched or annoyed Sanemi in any way he would have given them death stares or a not so pleasant punch-..I mean lecture. But with you it was different, Sanemi had a soft spot for you and he always had ever since you were kids.

You were the only one who didn't blame him for the death of his mother and you stuck with him till this day even through his toughest times...even when he pushed you away you were still there for him and he never forgot all the things you did for him. No matter how hard he tried to make seem as if he didn't have a soft spot for you but everyone knew it.

"Nemi, please just this once," you pleaded him, Sanemi stopped and stood still for a moment, his eyes widened he sighed before looking down at you.

"Fine, I'll take you to the stupid festival," he sighed. "Now will you let go of me!"

"Come on Sanemi.....you know you liked it," you said smirking at him. Sanemi's eye widened before he pushed you off of him, you giggled as his flustered self quickly walked away.

~_~

You and Sanemi both walked the streets of the festival, it was held at night which is one reason as to why Sanemi didn't want to take you so he brought a blade and hid it from the public eye. You admired the lights and all the faces of the people around you, it had been a while since you had gone out into the real world and lived a normal life for once. Sanemi couldn't keep his eyes off of you, each time you would look at him he had a look of amusement and he looked like...he was finally having a good time.

"It's been a while since I've seen you this happy, Sanemi," you said looking at him, he looked away at the lights illuminating the street and sighed.

"Yeah...it sure has, but I'm glad..you're, uh.....having a good time I guess," he said awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

"You're so awkward, you know," you giggled nudging him, he smirked before awkwardly patting your head, you blushed before you eyes spotted a stall that sold your favourite stuffed animals.

Without thinking you grabbed Sanemi's hand and pulled him towards the stall that was flooded with females. You spotted one that you wanted but your demeanour changed when you heard females talking about Sanemi's chest.

"Hi, are you single by any chance," a girl flirted with Sanemi holding onto his arm.

"(Y/n) you want one?" He asked pointing at a stuffed animal as more females huddled around him, you glared at some of the females hitting on Sanemi.

"No, not anymore," you said before angrily storming off. Sanemi quickly trailed after you when he managed to get out of the hands of all the females holding onto him.

"Hey, Sanemi what the hell is your problem?" He said stopping you.

"Can't you like....you know cover up your chest?" You asked slightly jealous, Sanemi looked at you with a smirk on his face.

"Are you seriously....jealous?" Sanemi asked with his arms crossed, you looked away hiding your flustered face afraid on him taunting you even more.

"N-no! I...urgh forget it," you said before storming off, Sanemi grabbed your arm pulling you towards him your face hitting his chest, you eyes widened at how close you were with...his bare chest. 🥵

"You are jealous, (y/n) I knew you were when you glared at the girls admiring my sexy body," he said with a smirk on his face before you gently pushed him away rolling your eyes at his cockiness. "Come on now, no need to be mad....you're the only girl I would let this close to me anyways," Sanemi said wrapping his arm around your shoulder as the two of you walked the streets of the festival.

———

Thanks for reading guys :)

ALSO IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE MESSAGE I LEFT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD I will not be doing anymore Tanjiro x reader requests because it's becoming repetitive and boring (I still love Tanjiro tho🥺) but I'll only do some of the earlier requests and THAT IS IT because this book is kinda coming to an end 😔

- Lia💔