{Obanai Iguro x Reader}

Requested by ilizavethe02 💕

Obanai has my heart 🥵🥰🥰

———

Weekly the pillars would gather when they could, lately demons have been attacking a lot more and too many demon slayers are being killed. You pillars almost never have time to really talk to each other so today you all decided to spend as much time together as possible.

But well....while you were having fun with your two close friends Rengoku and Uzui your lover wasn't so happy about it...and a matter a fact was furious about it, as you caught him plenty of times glaring at the three of you talking to each other. You rolled your eyes annoyed at his jealous side and continued to speak to Rengoku and Uzui who would awkwardly look at each other.

"(Y/n), I think you should talk to Obanai," Rengoku said looking up at Obanai who was glaring from the tree branch he was sitting on.

"Yeah, I think you should he really isn't giving off any..flamboyant..vibes," Uzui said glancing at Obanai, you sighed getting up.

Walking over to the tree he was on, he looked down at you clearly mad.

"Obanai, what's up," You said climbing the tree so you were sitting on the same branch as him.

"Stay away from them....I don't like it when you talk to other guys," Obanai said clearly jealous.

"Obanai they're just friends, nothing else," You said moving closer to him, "You know I only love one person....and that's you," You said placing your hand on his cheek, he closed his eyes savouring the moment.

"But I see the way they look at you," he paused, "and I am afraid that you'll chose them...over me."

Your face softened, "Obanai......why would you think that, I've told you already i love and only you, I would never choose anyone over you."

"Okay, (y/n)," he said before jumping down the tree motioning you to jump too. You jumped down from the tree into his arms, he held you bridal style as he began to jump from building to building.

The thrill of being in the air overwhelmed you, you looked up at Obanai who looked down at you before returning his gaze to the scenery in front of him.

"Obanai...where are you taking me?" You asked.

"Somewhere....private," he said before he landed softly on the ground in front of his estate.

A servant of his opened the door for him as he walked down the halls of his estate. He opened the door of his bedroom closing it behind him, you felt yourself being placed on the soft sheets of his bed. He hovered over you before you pulled the bandages from his mouth.

Obanai looked shocked by this, he never once showed you his true face but you couldn't help but admire how handsome he really was. He looked at you nervously, you smiled pulling his face towards you kissing his soft lips.

"You're beautiful, Obanai."

——

Hope you enjoyed :) I'll be releasing ones about Sanemi, Giyu, Inosuke and Rengoku very soon. 💕

- Lia