{Kyojuro Rengoku x Reader x Sanemi Shinazugawa}

Just a quick note, this is just a draft that I wrote ages ago and I decided to publish it because I felt bad that I'm not posting as much, but I'll try my best to release most of the requests by the end of this week.

Also if you have requested and I haven't published it yet, comment it again so I can start them as soon as possible. 🙂

Love you guys 💕

- Lia

———

"Stop, Rengoku," i said giggling as Rengoku placed kisses down my neck. He smiled before pulling me into a hug as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You guys are so cute," Mitsuri said with the same blush on her face. I laughed turning to see Sanemi glaring at Rengoku and I with a look of jealousy. He caught me staring at looked away before storming out of the room that the pillars were in. I wasn't a pillar or a demon slayer but Rengoku always liked having me around, and obviously when danger was around he would send me off to his estate which was heavily guarded.

Rengoku and I both met when he saved me from a demon, from that day he would regularly visit my village before officially asking me to be his....and after that he asked me to live with him in his estate.

"Why don't we head back home and have some fun, before I leave for a mission tomorrow," he whispered into my ear.

~_~

Rengoku left a day ago and I was left bored in our estate by myself, I wandered around the estate before sneaking out and wandering around.

"(Y/n), Sanemi requested you come to his estate," Zenitsu informed me, I thanked him before making my way to Sanemi's estate.

I knocked on the door and a servant opened the door before leading me to where Sanemi was. I entered the room Sanemi was in, he realised I had entered and stared at me before making his way towards me. I backed away because of how close he was to me.

"I don't like seeing you and Rengoku together, it makes my blood boil, I love you (y/n)," he said looking down at me before pulling my face towards him. I was taken back by his action and tried my hardest to push him away but it was no use, tears began to fall down my cheek as Sanemi forcefully kissed me.

"Sanemi i-....what the hell!" Rengoku said angrily at what he was seeing. Sanemi pulled back with a smirk on his face as he looked at Rengoku who charged at Sanemi punching him hard.

"Don't you ever put your hands on (y/n) ever again!" Rengoku yelled, he pulled me close to him as I buried my face in his chest silently sobbing.

"But I love her Rengoku....I can't help it!" Sanemi yelled holding his cheek.

"She's mine, Sanemi.....(y/n) is mine!"

———

Ew I'm actually cringing at how bad this is. I wrote this ages ago 🤦🏾‍♀️

Also if y'all are interested follow my Instagram cartier.lia and feel free to dm me covers/artwork for this book.

-Lia🥰