{Guzma} Real Best Friend

After Team Skull Reformation
(Also Guz has a tongue piercing LOL)

The alolan sun shone brightly through your curtains, causing you to stir. You shifted in the bed to get away from the sun only to make your face smushed into someone's clothed chest.

'I didn't sleep with anyone last night...'

You opened your eyes and looked up to see the still sleeping features of your boyfriend, (R/N). You carefully sat up and stretched your shoulders while looking down to him. He was fully dressed other than his shoes. You shrugged it off and got up to use the bathroom.

Once you did your business, you grabbed your phone from the bedside table. You checked it as you walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. There were two messages and a missed call from Guzma which confused you. He rarely ever messaged you and just showed up in person. This was your first red flag, something wasn't right.

Thinking about it as you just reheated some leftovers from the other night, why was your boyfriend fully clothed? Jeans, jacket, socks even.

Second red flag. You opened the messages and read the second one before the first.

Message me back when you're awake.

Your eyes glanced up to read the first one. It was a video. You pushed play on the video and it showed two people walking hand in hand together down the street. Upon further inspection, you saw that it was your boyfriend and one of his "female friends" walking together.

You were shocked at what you were seeing, so much so you didn't really have any emotion towards it, not wanting to believe it. You messaged him back saying you were coming over. You slipped on your shoes and grabbed a jacket to put over your tank top before taking your keys and heading out to the Skull base.

You didn't really think while you walked there, you were on autopilot. A familiar figure stopped you in your tracks, the scent of his cologne filling your nose. You looked up to him and he wrapped his arms around you, keeping you close.

"I told you there was something fishy about him. I'm sorry you had ta- Ah... Man..." You had started to quietly cry onto his white shirt, making him stop talking. "C'mon, let's go inside, Big Sis is worried about ya'." You pulled away from him and held onto his arm as the two of you made it to the mini town they had.

Plumeria was standing near the entrance, waiting for Guzma to return. When she noticed you walk in, she went over to you and pulled you into a hug. "If you give me permission I'll kill him." Her soft statement was unexpected and made you giggle a little bit. "No... But you can kick him out of my house." You said softly as the two of you pulled away.

"Sounds fun! See you in a bit." She said, walking off with her pokemon in hand. (Yeah she's gonna kill him) Guzma watched as Plumeria and two grunts walked out before turning back to you. "You know I ain't too good at comfortin you n' all... But I uh... I really care about 'chu." You looked up to him and fell into his arms again, just wanting to lay down and cuddle.

Tears were streaming down your face once more but before you knew it, Guzma picked you up. You instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist and hugged his neck, hiding your face with the side of his head and your arm. He held you by your lower back with his left arm and his other was holding just under your behind. "I'm gonna assume you didn't eat anything yet." He said carrying you down the street.

You shook your head and said, "I was making something before I saw the video but... I guess I'm not getting that now." He gently set you down on what you could only assume was a counter and you reluctantly let go. "I'll make us somethin. I haven't had anything either." He mumbled the last part but you heard anyway. There was a moment of silence before you spoke up again.

"Do you... Nevermind..." You were quiet when you spoke, not really sure of your words. Guzma was holding a pan when he turned to look at you. "Do I what?" He asked while getting out whatever else he needed to cook with. "Its not important." You said while fiddling with your thumbs. He looked over to you again. "It clearly was if you said something."

You were too busy thinking with your eyes closed to realize that Guzma had paused what he was doing to stand in front of you. He put his hand on the counter either side of you, and stood between your legs. You looked up to him with a blush as he smirked. "If your question was somewhere along the lines of if I like you then... Yeah, yeah I do. Have for a while." You looked to his eyes, "How long?"

"Ever since you and that prick got together. Guess he made me realize I didn't wanna lose you to someone else." You and Guzma have known eachother for about three and a half years now, before the teams reformation. People would think the two of you were together with how close you are to eachother. You and your now ex boyfriend have been together close to a year.

You were lost in thought when he leaned in towards you. "Hey." You looked to him and blushed at how close he was. He didn't say anything else and just looked at you while you looked at him. His grey-blue eyes held an unseen sweetness. "I'm sorry..." You said suddenly, pulling him into a hug. He hugged back and shook his head.

"You ain't got nothin to be sorry for." You hugged him tighter. "No, I... I'm sorry for not realizing sooner..." Guzma pulled away to look at you. "Realize what?" You looked to his eyes and he looked to yours. "That you liked me too... I love hanging out with you and just being around you. You hold such an energy that I just, wish I had... I think I said yes to him cause I thought I'd never have y-" He cut you off by pressing his lips against yours.

You accepted his gesture and kissed back, not hearing the front door open. When you pulled away, you looked over his shoulder to see Plumeria standing next to him. The soft smile dropped from your face and a glare sat in its place.

He seemed upset and "sorry" when he looked at you. Guzma turned around and looked at him with annoyance. "Babe, I'm so-" You cut him off. "We're done (R/N)." Guzma pulled you closer as the other tried to justify himself. "You cheated on me and I have the proof. We did not agree to have an open relationship so go have fun with your girlfriend." Plumeria shoved him out the door and had grunts deal with him.

"You wanna stay with me?" Guzma asked. You nodded and he pecked your lips, making you smile. "I dont think I'll do too well in that house with what happened..." Guzma nodded and picked you up, taking you over to the couch in the living room. He laid you down then hovered over you. You smiled and looked to his eyes as he did the same. "I love you. Now relax while I make breakfast." Guzma said getting up, leaving you to lay there.

"I love you too." You said as he walked back into the kitchen.

-------
1290
No checks