{Piers}

"Piers.. It's too cold. Could you close the window?" You asked quietly. "Yea, sorry." He said closing the small crack. You smiled and watched as he adjusted his hair before turning around to you. "What are you smiling at?" He asking walking over to the bed. "Oh nothing." You said as he laid down.

"Were they being noisy again?" He nods and snuggles into you from under the blankets. You closed your eyes and hugged him. "You know that's your fault. You let Marnie take over after all." You said with a small laugh. He groaned and looked up to you with his stunning blue eyes. "Yea. But I was tired o' being gym leader anyway." You smiled more and closed your eyes again, hugging him closer.

"Plus, I'd rather spend my time 'ere with you. As much as I love performin' it's nice to get some quiet time."

You smiled more and gently played with his hair. "I couldn't agree more." He gently kissed the top of your head, softly rubbing your lower back.

Suddenly the door burst open, scaring the life out of you which in turn caused Piers to jump. "What'd you want Marnie?" He asked, his accent properly showing through. "The new champ needs you. He said it was to talk or something." Piers groans once more and says, "Tell 'im it's nearly midnight and whoevers been makin' all that noise to go ta bed."

With that he laid down again and rubbed your back. Marnie quietly closed the door and soon enough, all the noise was now either quiet to be inaudible or gone completely. "It's good to know they respect her authority." You mumbled which was followed by a yawn.

"Yea, but she clearly still needs ta learn how to knock." You giggled slightly as he pulled you closer. He smiled and gently pulls you into a kiss to which you instantly responded to.

"I love you Piers."

"Love ya too babes."

---
328
hhhajdha sorry its short I jus wanted to write a random one with Piers so yea-